What's new

Powdered Kava Review Loa Waka

kavabala

Kava Curious
I'll make this fairly short as I don't have enough experience with kava to give a detailed review, but I believe I have enough experience to make a basic one.

Overall, I like this kava. It is a very balanced kava. Today I used over 6 tablespoons of kava, along with a handful of kava packed into 00 veg capsules (it tends to help add onto the effects from the drink for me). I let it steep for 10 minutes, and then kneeded with a 75 micron bag for another 10 minutes.

The result is very heady and very heavy. My body cannot be more relaxed. The euphoria is good for kava. The anxiety release is strong, along with the sociability. I have no doubt that I will have a great night's sleep. The last few nights of taking this kava resulted in feeling fairly good in the mornings. I also haven't had any stomach issues, though I do always pair my kava with a strong ginger tea; so, that might be a factor.

They claim this kava has a 12% KL content, although I haven't seen the test results. It's definitely worth the price, but I will probably try to find a cheaper kava for everyday use; borogu or squanch maybe?

Sent from my FRD-L04 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

kavabala

Kava Curious
Forgot to mention, the taste is also not the worst. It's still gross, but it's tolerable for kava; I guess it would be considered "mild" since I've had much worse kavas.

kavabala

Kava Curious
I got the Loa Waka Micro, love it. Matter of fact I'm about to partake in some right now.
I gotta try the micro.
I'm loooving the regular loa waka I got. Just one super strong 5-6 tablespoon shell of loa waka and I'm feeling close to comfortably numb. :)