What's new

Looking for a new medicinal strain (preferably heavy)

tjudd123

I have been using Stone from Nakamalathome for the past few months to calm my anxiety, OCD, and Tourette's and it has been lifesaving for me. Are there any good calming, medicinal kava strains that you guys would recommend? I don't really use heady strains because based on past experience, they haven't been as calming as heavy strains. I used to use kava supreme but it really stopped working for me after a while. Stone has honestly never really disappointed me but it would be nice to see how other strains affect me. Thanks!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I have been using Stone from Nakamalathome for the past few months to calm my anxiety, OCD, and Tourette's and it has been lifesaving for me. Are there any good calming, medicinal kava strains that you guys would recommend? I don't really use heady strains because based on past experience, they haven't been as calming as heavy strains. I used to use kava supreme but it really stopped working for me after a while. Stone has honestly never really disappointed me but it would be nice to see how other strains affect me. Thanks!
To be quite honest, stone is one of the heaviest kavas out there. Hiwa usually tends to be sorta heavy for me, but nothing like stone. Stone is the tequila of kavas in terms of how quick that stuff can rock you before you notice it. Wow! kava comes close, but stone is just on another level of existence when it comes to strength.

tjudd123

To be quite honest, stone is one of the heaviest kavas out there. Hiwa usually tends to be sorta heavy for me, but nothing like stone. Stone is the tequila of kavas in terms of how quick that stuff can rock you before you notice it. Wow! kava comes close, but stone is just on another level of existence when it comes to strength.
Thank you so much!! :)

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
You need to try some of my recent Papa Kea, makes stone look like sand. o_O:)