What's new

Looking for Kava plants

Good afternoon to anyone who is reading this… I have found kava kava to be extremely powerful medicinally to my husband especially in relationship to his sinuses which have long been a serious problem. I am looking high and low and quite desperately for some cava plants I'd be happy for one but I would buy more than one if someone had them… I live on the West Coast of North America in Oregon, I do realize they need to be grown in a greenhouse I have two… I'm just really hoping to get started growing because I know it takes a long time. Is there anyone anyone at all who has plans for sale?

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Good afternoon to anyone who is reading this… I have found kava kava to be extremely powerful medicinally to my husband especially in relationship to his sinuses which have long been a serious problem. I am looking high and low and quite desperately for some cava plants I'd be happy for one but I would buy more than one if someone had them… I live on the West Coast of North America in Oregon, I do realize they need to be grown in a greenhouse I have two… I'm just really hoping to get started growing because I know it takes a long time. Is there anyone anyone at all who has plans for sale?
Welcome! All the best wishes to you growing kava. From what I've seen it's an arduous process when it's taken out of its home environment. Still, in a greenhouse you very well could be successful.

They're out of stock now, but I've seen several people get live plants from them. The only issue is they usually have no idea which strain it is.

I am on their mailing list… And some of my reading it says that you can grow it from root stock in addition to cuttings... I am willing to try that as well.