What's new

Looking for Nice Tongan Kava

Ryan-H

Kava Curious
Nothing beats that freshly ground pencil shaving flavor of a fine Tongan kava, but every time I try to find them, it's been a struggle. They sit with me better than most other kava, but the last few I've picked up have been kinda lacking. Does anyone have a particular favorite?

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Nothing beats that freshly ground pencil shaving flavor of a fine Tongan kava, but every time I try to find them, it's been a struggle. They sit with me better than most other kava, but the last few I've picked up have been kinda lacking. Does anyone have a particular favorite?
Kava Time Malo and look into The Kava Roots

Ryan-H

Kava Curious
Thank you for the recommendations. I'm resupplying after finishing my last big buy a while ago, and I was awash in new and different options, but few that were familiar.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Kavafied makes a good Tonga.
In fact, I believe the owner is actually Tongan, so that may be a good indicator
Matt is a lovely bloke, I've met him in person when I went to Florida and turned up at his kava bar to buy some kava. He is a properly genuine person.

Manga Ono Kava

Kava Vendor
Hi Ryan,
If you would like a sample of Leimatua, Vava'u (Tonga) 4-5 yr. Kava. I sell here in the Utah Wasatch area. I can send you 10 oz. sample bag and see what you think. It's strong without the negative effects. Just email me: [email protected] I just charge for shipping $20.00. Hope all is well my friend.

krunkgod

Kava Enthusiast

absolute fire!

rangedzs

I'm resupplying after finishing my last big buy a while ago, and I was awash in new and different options, but few that were familiar.

mobdro 2022

Last edited:

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Hi Ryan,
If you would like a sample of Leimatua, Vava'u (Tonga) 4-5 yr. Kava. I sell here in the Utah Wasatch area. I can send you 10 oz. sample bag and see what you think. It's strong without the negative effects. Just email me: [email protected] I just charge for shipping $20.00. Hope all is well my friend.
This kava is excellent!! I typically don't like Tongans because they lean too heady but this one is special!

Koa_Kava_

Kava Vendor
Been loving Koa kava lately. Ofa's also never dissapoints. 80% of my mixes are one of the two, i find Ofa's a bit more balanced while koa leans heady but both are smooth and strong
Appreciate the love!!! If you ever wanna re-up and order more we're offering a 10% off discount code for our Kava Forums community. Just use (KAVAFORUMS) at checkout. Be sure to double check if the promocode went through.

Thanks again!!!