What's new

Powdered Kava Luna Blend

LunaKava

Kava Vendor
Luna blend is a Vanuatu cultivar, much lighter in color compared to our borogu and also much more uplifting. I would still consider this a nighttime kava, but it can certainly be a great daytime kava in small amounts. This is a top shelf kava up there with our borogu, we know you will love this one.

LunaKava

Kava Vendor
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed it, I am looking forward to knowing what you think about the other two. The borogu is quite different compared to Luna blend, much more body centered, at least for me.

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed it, I am looking forward to knowing what you think about the other two. The borogu is quite different compared to Luna blend, much more body centered, at least for me.
@Winpig will not be able to review your other products until they are added. They can be added by going to your Supplier Profile and click on the 'Add Product' button.
http://kavaforums.com/forum/threads/luna-kava.7485/
BULA

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
The Borogu was interesting, I will write a review for it once that product is listed in here.