What's new

"Magic" and what kava can offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

_byron

Kava Enthusiast
After consuming alcohol ,which I do about twice a year, and ,"Writing in a non kava intoxicated state", E.I "drunk: , there is a sort of experience that kava has to offer which, I feel is greater than ourselves, and is one that offers something similar but more rewarding and enlightening then alcohol . Alcohol doesn't get to the root of your problems. Where as kava lets you remember an digest Posting only to see if others have had similar experiences.

NotKrunk

Kava Curious
After consuming alcohol ,which I do about twice a year, and ,"Writing in a non kava intoxicated state", E.I "drunk: , there is a sort of experience that kava has to offer which, I feel is greater than ourselves, and is one that offers something similar but more rewarding and enlightening then alcohol . Alcohol doesn't get to the root of your problems. Where as kava lets you remember an digest Posting only to see if others have had similar experiences.
I am going to have some meditation sessions with Kava and follow where it leads me
All the best!

AlohaAimee

Kava Enthusiast
Oh yes, I agree. I would never feel inclined to write or to create art while drinking alcohol. If anything, it just numbs all of that side of me and makes me completely unproductive. Kava enhances creativity for me. I love that about it! I am not one of the kava drinkers who doesn't consume alcohol though. I still partake from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.