What's new

Kava Extract Review Mahakea Extract

D

Deleted User01

Yeah, that would be great for Dental Visits. A pre-numbing for the teeth and gums. Nice review @Jerome and now we wait for the extract to come to market.

Zaphod

Kava Lover
So my order is in! I just wanted to confirm did that say 1/8 of a Teaspoon?!? Even at 70% that seems like it is small. I would have thought closer to a full teaspoon....

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
So my order is in! I just wanted to confirm did that say 1/8 of a Teaspoon?!? Even at 70% that seems like it is small. I would have thought closer to a full teaspoon....
Make sure you consume this sublingualy (let it melt under your tongue) instead of swallowing. That way it will be absorbed directly into your body and totally bypass your gut.

1/8 teasp (or a dollop) is about right. Look up dollop for more info.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
How many "doses" could you get out of this stuff?
It really depends on the person. A friend of mine over here in Hawaii tried some, just a bit on the end of a tooth pick and he said that was plenty but I have been told others use more, I say start small, a BB size or even less if you want, just to get an idea of what to expect. This is an extract so the numbing factor is off the scale. :eek: if your tooth is sore I bet it will suddenly be real happy. The flavor is not bad but it is intense, I like the flavor of the straight unflavored extract. You get an idea of a different side of kava with respect to taste. Aloha.

Chris

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
It really depends on the person. A friend of mine over here in Hawaii tried some, just a bit on the end of a tooth pick and he said that was plenty but I have been told others use more, I say start small, a BB size or even less if you want, just to get an idea of what to expect. This is an extract so the numbing factor is off the scale. :eek: if your tooth is sore I bet it will suddenly be real happy. The flavor is not bad but it is intense, I like the flavor of the straight unflavored extract. You get an idea of a different side of kava with respect to taste. Aloha.

Chris
Are you going to offer it with other strains as well?