What's new

Instant Kava Review Mahakea - Instant

ThePiper

Kava Lover
I received the mahakea instant as part of the 3 instant sampler and the mahakea is my favorite thus far. I emailed GHK asking for a sample of root to be included but he must have missed my email because he never responded, in fairness it was right after ordering and not included in the order notes. Nevertheless I am satisfied with the products potency and flavor and would order again. I have seen on this foreum and in past experiences as a customer that he is a stand up guy with good kava and customer service, so that should be noted. I was genuinely surprised he didn't even respond, so it must have been a fluke. I have not tried the moi yet and hear it is very heady, so that should be fun. I will review the nene later after more attempts, I tried it once but I had a weird icky stomach reaction to it, same as with the mahakea but the mahakea was much more well-tolerated. I'm not sure why this is because I've had several of his strains including mahakea and had no side effects. Maybe it is just too potent for my belly.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
I received the mahakea instant as part of the 3 instant sampler and the mahakea is my favorite thus far. I emailed ghk asking for a sample of root to be included but he must have missed my email because he never responded, in fairness it was right after ordering and not included in the order notes. Nevertheless I am satisfied with the products potency and flavor and would order again. I have seen on this foreum and in past experiences as a customer that he is a stand up guy with good kava and customer service, so that should be noted. I was genuinely surprised he didn't even respond, so it must have been a fluke. I have not tried the moi yet and hear it is very heady, so that should be fun. I will review the nene later after more attempts, I tried it once but I had a weird icky stomach reaction to it, same as with the mahakea but the mahakea was much more well-tolerated. I'm not sure why this is because I've had several of his strains including mahakea and had no side effects. Maybe it is just too potent for my belly.
I am glad you like the instant Mahakea, it is good stuff. I am also sorry that I missed your email, I answer all my emails, and ther is a spot in the paypal process that will allow you to add a note to me and that is where you need to add the part about a free sample, that way when the order is received it will have that info and it is not processed before I get your email asking for a sample.
Thanks for the review and next time you order some of my kava make sure you add a note or email me before you order and I will make sure you get the free sample. Aloha.

Chris

D

Deleted User01

In other words, include a note in the order and Chris's wife will see it and take good care of you. :LOL: Of course, I'm laughing now. My wife handles all the nitty gritty details in my business. I like to say, "I'm a Big Picture Guy". :rolleyes: No really, I am ....