What's new

Micronized Kava Review Mahakea - Micronized

Absolutely in love with this kava. I'm a new kava drinker and this is the second I've tried, the first being the vanatu boroguru, both from ghk. Kava has been an amazing blessing to my life and I'm so glad I've come upon it. This kava is everything I could ever dream to ask for, balanced in it's pain relieving effects, it's calming heady vibes, and it's sedating quality, no one thing is over shadowing the other too greatly and it's left me feeling great about my purchase decision. Gunna go start my third shell now, looking like it's gunna be a great night.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Thank you so much for the great review, I am happy that you like my kava. I am drinking some Mahakea right now as I am typing. Aloha nui loa.

Chris

Kraken

Kava Curious
Just had a fresh glass of mud!
Mahakea micronized a little early for me this stuff makes me extremely tired about 2 hours after drinking it and I have to take a nap usually good muscle relaxing with light Headey affect this is not a bad kava while not my personal favorite not too bad two thumbs up[emoji122] [emoji122] [emoji12] [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

B.Verite

I'm new to Kava. I've done my research and ordered from reputable vendors. I have tried several instant and micronized kava types, without really liking the experiences.
But... today I tried GHK micronized Mahakea and finally felt what all the hype was about!! It's an incredible feeling that is hard to put into words. It's an energizing, euphoric, happy feeling, while also relaxing and chilled out.
I think I'm in love!!!

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
I'm new to Kava. I've done my research and ordered from reputable vendors. I have tried several instant and micronized kava types, without really liking the experiences.
But... today I tried GHK micronized Mahakea and finally felt what all the hype was about!! It's an incredible feeling that is hard to put into words. It's an energizing, euphoric, happy feeling, while also relaxing and chilled out.
I think I'm in love!!!
Welcome to the wonderful world of Kava. :hungry:
Aloha.

Chris