What's new

Micronized Kava Review Mahakea

OldUser01

This is simply the best kava I have tried. While it is not the most potent/hardcore kava on the market, it has everything one could hope for from a kava: it is strong; it is balanced (with good head and body effects); it is easy to drink (I wanted to write "pleasant", but it's almost weird to use this adjective with kava); very easy to prepare; it has no or mild side effects (no stomach problems!); it's convenient (I can use half of the usual amount of regular powdered and get to one of the most beautiful beautiful kava-lands) and it is sold by a really friendly and very knowledgable vendor. The first time I had it was a couple of weeks/months ago when I got it as a free sample. I wasn't expecting much thinking it wouldn't be different to instant kava (which I don't really like). I was very wrong. Just one cup brought a powerful tingling sensation to my hands and a state of heavy relaxation mixed with mild euphoria and pleasant body heaviness. It was quite amazing and I knew this would be one of my favourite kavas. While I might still prefer the effects of some of the strongest noble vanuatu kavas, the combination of good taste, ease of preparation and potency of micro makahea make it one of the best (if not the best) kavas on the market.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted User01

Geez Henry, don't beat around the bush, tell us how you really feel about Mahakea. :D Good review, it proves the point that a well balanced Kava can give you nice pleasant effects which can be more desireable than those that throw you a knockout punch. I myself am leaning toward the New Nene right now because the sleep is glorious. Not very good for doing stuff but great for sleep. A Kava for every occasion.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Myhakea, yourhakea, ourhakea. So far my high level of satisfaction with this one, isn't looking to be an anomaly. 5 Tbsp Micro :love:

TidyMinion

Kava Padawan
Have some Med. Grind on the way to my mailbox, any day now. Maybe it's already there! don't know why i didnt just go for the micronized, everyone knows you can't go wrong with that.

Steve T

Kava Enthusiast
I am also a fan of this kava. I was hoping that the 19% kavalactones would allow 3 tbsp to do the job, but 4 tbsp became the magic number for me. I think it's about equally as potent as micronized Honokane Iki. But I like Mahakea better, the euphoria is very pronounced. I'd like to order the medium grind next just out of curiosity, and to determine the difference in experience. As Henry said, no side effects or GI problems.

KavaLot

Kava Enthusiast
I love it too Henry. I had a hard time trying anything else when this was in the house. It's a really great, good feeling, kava.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blindy107

Kava Lover
Agreed. I literally can't drink anything else now. I haven't even opened 2 of the medium grind bags in my promo pack...one of which is Boroguru...my old favorite! I would write my own review if i could stay focused when drinking it.(y)