What's new

Micronized Kava Review Mahakea

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Holly shit. This is my first dose of this stuff, and I am straight up floored. I did 4 tablespoons, thinking I was being conservative. Wrong, I feel very strong effects from this Kava. 4 teaspoons (not Tablespoons) Has given me double vision. It would take 10 or 12 Tablespoons, to give me the same effects. Please don't think I'm leaving this review, because I like Chris, or GHK. I'm leaving this review, with such a high rating, because it truly deserves it. Its got a pow about it. Now If beginners, try this, I would suggest a smaller dose. Great bang for your buck. Also no itching so far. Nice. Much love. Roaddog....

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Holly shit. This is my first does of this stuff, and I am straight up floored. I did 4 tablespoons, thinking I was being conservative. Wrong, I feel very strong effects from this Kava. 4 teaspoons (not Tablespoons) Has given me double vision. It would take 10 or 12 Tablespoons, to give me the same effects. Please don't think I'm leaving this review, because I like Chris, or GHK. I'm leaving this review, with such a high rating, because it truly deserves it. Its got a pow about it. Now If beginners, try this, I would suggest a smaller dose. Great bang for your buck. Also no itching so far. Nice. Much love. Roaddog....
Great Review @Roaddog.(y) I knew you had the talent for it.

I have some Moi instant, but between @shakas and you, I'm thinking of giving this stuff a try again. I did have a sample pack of it once and tried it, but maybe was not enough to appreciate it's effects.

D

Deleted User01

Nice review Road-Diggity-Dawg. Chris says the check is in the mail. :LOL: Its fun to see how all the different Hawaiian Kavas hit people differently. I have some Mahakea in stock so now I'm motivated to hit it again. By the way, you may want to take a tablespoon at a time and space out your shells so you can find your perfect dose. Might help you save a little Kava too. Double Vision means you could have used at least 1 tablespoon less.

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Well ya @Deleted User01 , I agree maybe one teaspoon less. But don't get me wrong. Double vision, isn't always a bad thing. I really think this is the best Kava, I have ever tried. Its got a hell of a kick. But not an uncomfortable kick. Some kavas, that get me that krunkt, often give me the jitters too. But not with this product. I had a nice soothing, and relaxing double vision, If that makes sense. I'm getting ready to do a couple more teaspoons, to hold me over till later. This stuff dose not make me feel like crap, for day use. That's impressive. Much love. Roaddog....

blindy107

Kava Lover
Yeah! where is @shakas ? All aboard the mahatrain! This is still my fav all around too. The 11 year waka knocks me over more but its like "cancel your day" kava. This keeps you moving while loosening you up. love it, thanks dog

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Yeah! where is @shakas ? All aboard the mahatrain! This is still my fav all around too. The 11 year waka knocks me over more but its like "cancel your day" kava. This keeps you moving while loosening you up. love it, thanks dog
He is probably still trapped in computer purgatory after swapping out his hard drive without getting his computers permission first. :)
(BTW his computer's name is Colossus. That should have been a warning to @shakas right there :eek:)