What's new

Micronized Kava Review Mahakea

Roaddog

Kava Who?
This is a great product. Probably one of the best Kavas I have tried to date. It hits hard, and is very Heady. Many Kavas seem to get me a bit shaky. But not this product. Although I find the grind to not be as fine as GHKs Mo'i, I still like it. I find Mo'i has a better grind, but Mahakea, has a stronger punch. But leaves more root material in the strainer, opposed to other Micros, I have received from GHK. But still an excellent product. Although, I believe the medium grind would work, almost as well. I will order the medium grind, next time, and try it, to see if I am correct. 19% Kavatones, and you can tell. Much love. Roaddog....

Monkava'd

A spoonful of sugar makes the Awa' go down.
This is a great product. Probably one of the best Kavas I have tried to date. It hits hard, and is very Heady. Many Kavas seem to get me a bit shaky. But not this product. Although I find the grind to not be as fine as GHKs Mo'i, I still like it. I find Mo'i has a better grind, but Mahakea, has a stronger punch. But leaves more root material in the strainer, opposed to other Micros, I have received from GHK. But still an excellent product. Although, I believe the medium grind would work, almost as well. I will order the medium grind, next time, and try it, to see if I am correct. 19% Kavatones, and you can tell. Much love. Roaddog....
So is it "I rate this a 4" 4 hours on the duration scale? :LOL:If so you share my sentimentality with this kava. It's strong, yet well rounded with a tactile smooth headiness too that "punches" just right. :happy:

Roaddog

Kava Who?
So is it "I rate this a 4" 4 hours on the duration scale? :LOL:If so you share my sentimentality with this kava. It's strong, yet well rounded with a tactile smooth headiness too that "punches" just right. :happy:
Yes I share you sentimentality exactly. Good stuff.(y) Much love. Roaddog....

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Who's the little kavassuer now?? :wideyed:::happyshell::(y)