What's new

Micronized Kava Review Mahakea

StinkWeed

Kava Enthusiast
Provided a beautiful buffer all day, not dragging me down but shielding me from the stresses of frustrated coworkers and clients. Not heavy in the body, but definitely provides enough looseness in my muscles to keep me going at a nice pace. My favorite quality so far is a soothing warmth I've noticed in the background all day, in both my limbs and the back of my head. Not overbearing, just present enough to let you know it's working, and everything is alright. I really enjoy this kava.

D

Deleted User01

Nice review. Me likes it too. The Mahakea Micronized is my current daytime kava. Not too heady and not to sedating, it's just right. Keeps me from screaming at inept computer operators. Sorry, I've been doing this too long. Must have patience. :banghead:

StinkWeed

Kava Enthusiast
Thanks guys. Deleted User01, that's EXACTLY what it does for me too. Angry client, with no real reason to be so upset? No problem! Let somebody else deal with that frustration and just concentrate on the problem at hand!

D

Deleted User01

Well since we are the topic of Mahakea, I had some ginger ale in the fridge so I've have been mixing 2 tablespoons of Micronized Mahakea, 6 oz of Ginger Ale, Lime and Ice. The drink goes down way too easy and I get the the full effects of 2 tablespoons immediately. I like that. It's like taking a short cut to the finish line. Later in the day, I'll go back to my dixie cup and water routine but that first drink is a doozy. :hungry: