What's new

Major issues with Yogi Kava Tea

xTIANRUIx

Just a little update-
If you can think of it, I’ve been tested for it. Liver failure, intestinal tumors, parasites, thyroid diseases, and so on and so on and so on. There’s no other culprits so far.
day 40, things are slowly improving though there’s still ups and downs.
I have a new thought, though: I’m not working right now because of this, but I’m a recreational scuba instructor, diving 10 times per week, frequently deeper than 100 ft. I know pressure and nitrogen effects the function and performance of medications, I’m wondering if I wasn’t just drinking a shitload of a cheap tea with ultimately unknown ingredients, and then potentiating it at depth over and over, and when I suddenly stopped drinking it my system revolted. At this point I’ve spoken to several people who had withdrawal from Kava, and it comes up now and then here and on Reddit, but people are usually told it’s something else. There’s a good shot it isn’t, and there’s something happening with certain people physiologically. I also think it’s probably rare like in my case, that someone takes nothing else- no other medications, no drugs, no alcohol, nothing else to point the finger at.
Regardless, this is a thing that happened, who knows why, I’ll probably never really know. But I really appreciate the responses you guys gave me, thanks for your time and consideration, it was really helpful.
You are not crazy my friend. Your symptoms sound exactly like protractes withdrawal syndrome. I don’t care what anyone says, I 100% had these symptoms as well. I hope you’re doing better now!!!!