What's new

Major news

Status
Not open for further replies.

LunaKava

Kava Vendor
I am sorry to say as much as this may upset many of you out there, Luna Kava will be coming to an end. Many changes have been happening for me over the last few months and I don't feel that I am going to be able to put in 100% of the effort that you all deserve. This closure may be permanent or temporary, I have been dealing with a few life problems and reflecting on things I am going to change involving my career that are eating up a lot of time and mental energy. I had a lot of fun sharing my kava and kava experiences with many of you, and would like to say thank you. If anyone ever has any questions, concerns, or just wants to talk email or PM me.

Email: [email protected]

I will have a special promotional sale for our remaining roots, email or PM me for a promotional code.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
We will always hate to see a vendor shut down, but we also understand that life is dynamic. May success find you in any of your ventures.

Señor Chuggs

Friend of Kava
Much respect to those that are not afraid to dream big, set goals, and actualize them.

I'm glad I was able to get some borogu from you before all is said and done. Can't wait to try it.

D

Deleted User01

Hate to see you go. But perhaps this will give you a chance to set up, survey all that is around you, and recharge. Good luck!

FYS

Shell Shocked
After trying the Luna Blend I got during the sale I am now even more sad to see you go but I wish you all the best. Maybe the stars will align and you will open back up in some form in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.