What's new

Kava Preparation Making a Strong Kava Drink

A

Adam

Gourmet Hawaiian kavas method from their youtube channel, there's another one there with the normal kneading method then a 2nd wash. Great for people starting out

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Gourmet Hawaiian kavas method from their youtube channel, there's another one there with the normal kneading method then a 2nd wash. Great for people starting out
Make a new thread with it and tag it. Or if you put it here, I'll make one for you. (y)

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Are we sure Chris's method isn't already in here somewhere? I know he's posted it on here before.
I think I remember seeing it a couple months ago. He had a video, and a written thing he did if I remember correctly. if I get a chance, Ill thumb through my subscription threads. I know its in there somewhere. Much Love. Roaddog....

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Is this you in the video chris @Gourmet Hawaiian Kava ? Found it on your youtube channel. There were a couple of videos there of kava crops too. Interesting stuff
Hi Adam, yes that is me in the video, I am in all my videos at least in one way or another, if I am not being video taped then I am doing the video taping. I will be making a video on how I make and drink my micronized and instant kava. That should be up by this weekend.
Aloha.

Chris

A

Adam

Nice one chris, definatly got the knack for teaching. They're good tutorials you've done their, wish I'd seen these videos when I had my first bag of kava.
Cheers and keep doing what you're doing
Adam

Doobie Doo

How many shells to get to the center..1 2 3
I remember this video.. Tried it out. Despite the heat, it came out well, but was way to paranoid about over burning it tho. Just tried to mix up a batch in a vitamix and let it go for a much longer period so the friction heated it up. Drinking now.. seems to be ok as well.