What's new

Powdered Kava Review Malekula Magic

keeron

Kava Enthusiast
I am reviewing my first batch of Kava i received from GKE. As the Second batch is not as strong, i have a feeling that my first batch was FRESH!, and the second batch was the last of the same batch, so its still the same quality, but less potent.

Taste : Very mild, compared to other Kavas.
Anxiety : Malekula Magic Melts my anxiety away. I use Kava at night and I find that the Anti-Anxiety effects last throughout the next day.
Anesthetic: The first batch of Malekula Magic numbed my mouth for 5 days, however the second batch only lasts a few minutes.
Overall Strength : For comparison: The first batch was stronger than Nambawan- a lot stronger. My second batch is also more potent than Nambawan.

Overall, this is my favorite Kava i have tried so far, I've had Kava By Rex's strains and also BKH's strains, but I find Malekula Magic far superior to any of these.
I have yet to try more Kava strains from Overseas Vendors, but for now Malekula Magic is my favorite.
When this Kava is fresh, it is super POTENT!(y)

I give it 5/5 for the overall experience using this kava, the mild taste and also the service I received whilst buying from Global Kava Exports.
I can recommend this Kava to anyone especially beginners or for anyone who cant stand the overpowering taste of other kavas.

Last edited:
You are completely right about the Malekula Kieran, you had it fresh last time and this time it was the same batch but now not so fresh. We just got 125 Kilos in fresh this morning at the airport along with 40 Kilos Marang Marang, some Kaolik and some Pentecost too. And we have a huge amount of Quick Kava Powder coming in 2 weeks along with some new Kava we haven't had before too so any Malekula you order now will be fresh!

D

Deleted User01

Nice review Keeron. And GKE, I'm impressed with all the varieties of Kava that you were able to secure. I went on your Web Site and I didn't see any Tudie so I'm encouraged. Like I always say, why even bother with dangerous Kavas when there are so many Noble varieties that you can sell. Keep up the good work!

Nice review Keeron. And GKE, I'm impressed with all the varieties of Kava that you were able to secure. I went on your Web Site and I didn't see any Tudie so I'm encouraged. Like I always say, why even bother with dangerous Kavas when there are so many Noble varieties that you can sell. Keep up the good work!
Thanks Deleted User01. I've drank Tudei in Vanuatu and sure it has a strong effect but the follow on or knock on effects are not worth it. The only reason I could ever see for selling Tudei is to get a new customer past the reverse tolerance in a hurry and to be honest, our Quick Kava Powder serves that purpose and because it is made up of noble strains it's a great quality Kava.
Tudei is in my opinion a quick and cheap attempt at getting people wrecked and we won't be selling it. Thanks for checking out our site and also for your kind words!

keeron

Kava Enthusiast
You are completely right about the Malekula Kieran, you had it fresh last time and this time it was the same batch but now not so fresh. We just got 125 Kilos in fresh this morning at the airport along with 40 Kilos Marang Marang, some Kaolik and some Pentecost too. And we have a huge amount of Quick Kava Powder coming in 2 weeks along with some new Kava we haven't had before too so any Malekula you order now will be fresh!
Hey thats great!!! I cant wait to get some more fresh !

Makaveli

Kava Curious
I've got a 250g set compliments of GKE a little while ago

Around 10 days ago I finished my 50g Instant Kava and to be honest didn't feel anything

Has my reverse tolerance been 're-set'??

Mainly how can I use this unopened 250g of Magic Malekula to feel something??

I just want the effect a few times to know it's there - then basically I want to explore the whole spectrum of Kava more like a connoisseur

Any advice on preparation would also be very much appreciated

Thank you guys for any help

D

Deleted User01

@Makaveli, as my old buddy Larry the Cableman would say, "Get'er Done". ::awesomesmiles:: Which simply means that you need to get into the kava and keep attacking the Reverse Tolerance. So get a strainer and bowl. Heat up the water to around 115 degrees. Dump the kava into the strainer in the bowl. Then dump the water. Knead the daylights out of it. Let it chill for an hour or so in the icebox. Then take a 4oz serving (a shell) every 20 minutes. I would say 3-4 shells or until you get the desired effect. The Wiki above has a ton of preparation tips that go into much more detail. Good luck!