What's new

Powdered Kava Review Malekula Magic

A

Adam

I wish I had more time to describe how much I enjoyed and think I will enjoy this kava in the future. Busy busy day. I'd like to add though that, it went down easily despite the initial taste, the earthy bitterness is something I quite enjoy. I also had no queasyness or upset stomach which is always good

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
I wish I had more time to describe how much I enjoyed and think I will enjoy this kava in the future. Busy busy day. I'd like to add though that, it went down easily despite the initial taste, the earthy bitterness is something I quite enjoy. I also had no queasyness or upset stomach which is always good
Great Review Thanks!!! (y)
I've got some of this but haven't tried it yet. I'm going to have to figure a way off the ::couch:: to prep some. :)

(Note: Just in case you don't know, if you have additional info to add to your review, you can edit it as much as desired. If you have any problems with it, just let me know)

Replace With Your Own Additional Review Comments
This is a really wonderful review. Off course I am happy that you liked the Kava (so many people like Malekula but so few leave a review here or on our website). I'm glad you like the Malekula, I have to admit, sometimes it is a little too strong for me but I do get that almond taste afterwards, it's not unpleasant.

Great Review Thanks!!! (y)
I've got some of this but haven't tried it yet. I'm going to have to figure a way off the ::couch:: to prep some. :)

(Note: Just in case you don't know, if you have additional info to add to your review, you can edit it as much as desired. If you have any problems with it, just let me know)
We will all have dropped off the face of the planet before you try that Malekula LOL

HaHa... I've heard they have made remarkable improvements to stasis techniques!! I guarantee, when you come back in 2021 it will be there!!! ::happyshell::
When I come back in 2021? Holy Feck! Am I going to give up the ghost before 2021? Do you know what date and time I die? Or can you not tell me as it would upset the space time continuim? Really getting worried now... Only joking, I'll die around 2023 by heart attack, happens to everyone in my family around that age. I have made arrangements LOL

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
I'll die around 2023 by heart attack, happens to everyone in my family around that age. I have made arrangements LOL
I really hope not, you can fight it now days and live longer. My family has the same kind of history and my dad just died from a heart attack this last December. I don't know if you can give up meat but there is a lot of scientific studies that show it will help stop the heart attacks.
Since I have become a Veterinarian I have lowered my cholesterol and the doc. says things are great, I like that, it helps me feel better about my future. Besides who will import my kava if you are not here to do that. (y)
Aloha and the best of health to you.

Chris

I really hope not, you can fight it now days and live longer. My family has the same kind of history and my dad just died from a heart attack this last December. I don't know if you can give up meat but there is a lot of scientific studies that show it will help stop the heart attacks.
Since I have become a Veterinarian I have lowered my cholesterol and the doc. says things are great, I like that, it helps me feel better about my future. Besides who will import my kava if you are not here to do that. (y)
Aloha and the best of health to you.

Chris
I eat just about only meat LOL. I have had a weird thing since early childhood, I vomit when I eat veg and fruit, seriously, the texture, the colour and taste set me off, I even hate the smell. My diet basically consists of chicken, a little pork, a tiny bit of beef and then basically cheese, bread, cereal and...well that's about it. I know it's unhealthy. My brother is a vegetarian and even though he is older than me he looks 5 years younger at least. I try drinking smoothies as much as possible but I know they are a crock to an extent but I would need to go to a hypnotist to make myslef eat healthy which I am loathe to do. I have met other people in the same situation. I can't even stand butter, or ketchup. It's a weird thing I have but it dominates my life to such a degree. Imagine going on a date to a restaurant with a new partner and realising ypou have have to eat from the kids menu... it's embarassing. Sorry about your Da Chris, it's never easy to say goodbye to a loved one. Anyone else on here have these weird things about food that I have? It's not just a choice it's the way your brain is wired I guess, bear in mind my parents struggled through the 80s when Ireland was a 3rd world country to feed me and my brother and they didn't feed us crap they always made sure there was real, good food on the table but for some mad reason I just couldn't eat it...weird as hell

A

Adam

I eat just about only meat LOL. I have had a weird thing since early childhood, I vomit when I eat veg and fruit, seriously, the texture, the colour and taste set me off, I even hate the smell. My diet basically consists of chicken, a little pork, a tiny bit of beef and then basically cheese, bread, cereal and...well that's about it. I know it's unhealthy. My brother is a vegetarian and even though he is older than me he looks 5 years younger at least. I try drinking smoothies as much as possible but I know they are a crock to an extent but I would need to go to a hypnotist to make myslef eat healthy which I am loathe to do. I have met other people in the same situation. I can't even stand butter, or ketchup. It's a weird thing I have but it dominates my life to such a degree. Imagine going on a date to a restaurant with a new partner and realising ypou have have to eat from the kids menu... it's embarassing. Sorry about your Da Chris, it's never easy to say goodbye to a loved one. Anyone else on here have these weird things about food that I have? It's not just a choice it's the way your brain is wired I guess, bear in mind my parents struggled through the 80s when Ireland was a 3rd world country to feed me and my brother and they didn't feed us crap they always made sure there was real, good food on the table but for some mad reason I just couldn't eat it...weird as hell
Yeah same as me, ever since I was a kid I was pushed all the time to try and eat veg and fruit but u just couldn't do it.... Realy wish I could. Sometimes I would try cos I realy wanted to like the stuff, it does look nice and colourfull but I can't physically keep it in my mouth or actuAly get it down........ Wierd eh!!!

P.s wanting some more malekula magic GKE, ASAP . Do u do next day delivery? @Global Kava Exports

Yeah same as me, ever since I was a kid I was pushed all the time to try and eat veg and fruit but u just couldn't do it.... Realy wish I could. Sometimes I would try cos I realy wanted to like the stuff, it does look nice and colourfull but I can't physically keep it in my mouth or actuAly get it down........ Wierd eh!!!

P.s wanting some more malekula magic GKE, ASAP . Do u do next day delivery? @Global Kava Exports
Yeah that's the same as me man, fruit doesn't offend me as much as veg but I can't keep it down, it's madness! I'm sure there are others out there (I suppose I should google it lol)

Yes we will do next day delivery in the UK mate, no worries, have an awfully busy day ahead of me but will do my best if you get your order in soon!

A

Adam

Yeah that's the same as me man, fruit doesn't offend me as much as veg but I can't keep it down, it's madness! I'm sure there are others out there (I suppose I should google it lol)

Yes we will do next day delivery in the UK mate, no worries, have an awfully busy day ahead of me but will do my best if you get your order in soon!
Might be a bit late for next day, just ordered now. What will be will be. Still got plenty of melo melo but struggling with that stuff :wtf:

Might be a bit late for next day, just ordered now. What will be will be. Still got plenty of melo melo but struggling with that stuff :wtf:
No it's been sent special delivery guaranteed before 1pm tomorrow mate, no worries. I had to go to Leeds today but made sure I was back in time in case you had ordered and I got it all sorted. I need my smartphone back so I can check my emails on the move...:(