What's new

Powdered Kava Review Malekula Magic

Pink

Kava Curious
Now let me start by saying since im in EU and lucky enough to be close to GKE i feel happy,not only because i dont need to worry about delivery troubles,like our US friends,but timing is perfect as well.

So first hand i tried kava instant from GKE,this was my first experience with kava kava in my life,i did not expect much,since every business ive done usually went by paying getting letter shipped and thats all.Not with GKE,not only i got my tracking number in days time,but also person who besides just work enjoys what he does and actually cares about customers.
So having silly questions as beginner this rep answered them all,shared his experience with kava kava and gave tips on top.

It took me couple days to finish my instant kava,since not knowing much ive ordered smallest amount and was done with it before i knew it.
But this left me thinking theres more to kava.
So i braced myself and ordered powdered malekula magic 500g to try it for best experience,still not knowing what the results gonna be.

It took only 3 days to get it delivered,on top of that i was constantly in communication with rep,talking about kava and just ordinary life stuff.

Once i got my kava i had to figure out way to prepare it,now its easy task,but now when your new to it.so for the last week every day i made kava brew using different techniques,and the one that worked best for me wasn't straining,but using mesh and mixing it with 1 milk 1 kava kava and 1 water,now before i used only water,but once tried milk (full fat) experience became different as in taste and consistency and potency.
now some say milk does nothing or so,but when i tried it i got blown away,as somehow i felt that kava kava got that traditional milky texture.
So after weeks use i got many different results on different days.
At the beginning i was using small t shirt cuts and making sorta squeezed tbags with water straining ,then i looked around what else i had in kitchen and found that i had strainer and milk to use to my experiment,now i dont take measurements so everything is done in 500ml container by eyeballing amount of powder which usually is 3-4 large Table spoons and 1/1 amount of water and milk.This combination so far produced best results,from kavaeuphoric,to kavarelaxed,altough effects dont last long 30min to 1h,im not sure did i make a jump from reverse tolerance or does it still affecting me.
All i can say it does work,not only anxiety but calmness down, but its eye opening experience as well,and yet im able to do tasks if need to without feeling worn or tired.
So overall:
I was told i got fresh batch of the year,it did smell real earthy when i got it even thou it was double sealed.
The taste is in mid range ,3 out of 5,since its not numbing as an anesthetic but enough to not feel anything for 3 minutes in your mouth.
The experience i got from using it varied every time from observing surroundings and opening eyes to small details,up to feeling so worn like hangover replaced slowly by calmness and sleep induced feeling.

So this is it, since im still new to kava,and yet have to try other strains,but for now i feel happy with malekula magic.
P.s I dont abuse it and respect this root,although i feel i could drink more of it daily,but having 500ml,is like taking a trip away from daily routine and worries,even if it lasts short while.And best results are theres no next day hangover nor impairment while on it or after it wears off.
Also tried many meds for muscle relaxation like benzos and what not,but kava beats them down all the way,as any tension is gone within minutes once having a cup.Still not sure if this strain is good for anxiety as sometimes it melts away sometimes its a bit alleviated,but if i concentrate on something my mind carries away any intrusive thoughts.

Now let me start by saying since im in EU and lucky enough to be close to GKE i feel happy,not only because i dont need to worry about delivery troubles,like our US friends,but timing is perfect as well.

So first hand i tried kava instant from GKE,this was my first experience with kava kava in my life,i did not expect much,since every business ive done usually went by paying getting letter shipped and thats all.Not with GKE,not only i got my tracking number in days time,but also person who besides just work enjoys what he does and actually cares about customers.
So having silly questions as beginner this rep answered them all,shared his experience with kava kava and gave tips on top.

It took me couple days to finish my instant kava,since not knowing much ive ordered smallest amount and was done with it before i knew it.
But this left me thinking theres more to kava.
So i braced myself and ordered powdered malekula magic 500g to try it for best experience,still not knowing what the results gonna be.

It took only 3 days to get it delivered,on top of that i was constantly in communication with rep,talking about kava and just ordinary life stuff.

Once i got my kava i had to figure out way to prepare it,now its easy task,but now when your new to it.so for the last week every day i made kava brew using different techniques,and the one that worked best for me wasn't straining,but using mesh and mixing it with 1 milk 1 kava kava and 1 water,now before i used only water,but once tried milk (full fat) experience became different as in taste and consistency and potency.
now some say milk does nothing or so,but when i tried it i got blown away,as somehow i felt that kava kava got that traditional milky texture.
So after weeks use i got many different results on different days.
At the beginning i was using small t shirt cuts and making sorta squeezed tbags with water straining ,then i looked around what else i had in kitchen and found that i had strainer and milk to use to my experiment,now i dont take measurements so everything is done in 500ml container by eyeballing amount of powder which usually is 3-4 large Table spoons and 1/1 amount of water and milk.This combination so far produced best results,from kavaeuphoric,to kavarelaxed,altough effects dont last long 30min to 1h,im not sure did i make a jump from reverse tolerance or does it still affecting me.
All i can say it does work,not only anxiety but calmness down, but its eye opening experience as well,and yet im able to do tasks if need to without feeling worn or tired.
So overall:
I was told i got fresh batch of the year,it did smell real earthy when i got it even thou it was double sealed.
The taste is in mid range ,3 out of 5,since its not numbing as an anesthetic but enough to not feel anything for 3 minutes in your mouth.
The experience i got from using it varied every time from observing surroundings and opening eyes to small details,up to feeling so worn like hangover replaced slowly by calmness and sleep induced feeling.

So this is it, since im still new to kava,and yet have to try other strains,but for now i feel happy with malekula magic.
P.s I dont abuse it and respect this root,although i feel i could drink more of it daily,but having 500ml,is like taking a trip away from daily routine and worries,even if it lasts short while.And best results are theres no next day hangover nor impairment while on it or after it wears off.
Also tried many meds for muscle relaxation like benzos and what not,but kava beats them down all the way,as any tension is gone within minutes once having a cup.Still not sure if this strain is good for anxiety as sometimes it melts away sometimes its a bit alleviated,but if i concentrate on something my mind carries away any intrusive thoughts.
Hey, good to hear we did a good job! I know exactly what you mean about the Malekula not helping so much with anxiety, sometimes I feel it makes it worse, which is why usually I drink the Marang Marang. Malekula is still definitely the most popular root powder we sell but I have that issue with it as well. If I drink Malekula I always end up drinking a beer to 'take the edge off' which is not something I want to be doing, the Kava itself should 'take the edge off'.

Have you tried it without the milk yet? Maybe I should start just selling nylon strainers with the Kava as a lot of people don't seem to have access to them :)

Pink

Kava Curious
Thx Adam,will def need to try marang,have couple more servings left.As for milk dont know does it increase or decrease potency really,just it seems to make kava into more milkshake texture and milk in theory cant be bad extra proteins what not :) .Will update when try the marang strain.
ps pair of nylons sounds sawage :andriod: