What's new

Instant Kava Review Malekula Silese

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
cpReview
{"Grade":10,"Potency":10,"Mind":6,"Body":10,"Anxiety":10,"Sedative":10,"Taste":"-4","Preparation":"1 heaped teaspoon per 200ml","Duration":"All night long baby","SideEffects":"Next morning lethargy","Headline":"Best heavy instant I've had in ages"}
This is the other instant I got from El Manaro.

This makes a dark brew and it is a touch more bitter than the Kelai but it is less gritty and easier to drink.

I use this as my go to for if I'm struggling to get to sleep. I would hesitate to consider drinking this for a whole session as it's just so strong. This is definitely not a social kava. Think Stone from Nakamal at Home in instant form. It immediately hits in the body, has waves of anxiety relief and headiness and then boom, the sedation is crushing, like a giant wrapping you in velvet and putting you in his pocket.

Forget insomnia, restless legs syndrome, anxiety, whatever is ailing you, just sleep and stay asleep until you awake feeling better. You can get some next day lethargy but I've not had any nausea when drinking or the next morning.

Overall this is highly recommended for anyone who likes heavy kavas and/or instants. It's tough to say whether this is the best heavy instant of all time (for me of course) but it just might be. Hiwa is up there and maybe that tastes better but this might just pip it for potency and overall effects.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Oh yes, 1 or 2 teaspoons should be enough to do it for most people.
Excellent. If I find it to have the same qualities, expect me to be conspicuously quiet about it.......jk lol nahhh, I'll blast it from the rooftops.

L

LifeAngler

Excellent. If I find it to have the same qualities, expect me to be conspicuously quiet about it.......jk lol nahhh, I'll blast it from the rooftops.
Did you ever get around to trying this?

Thanks for the review. I've been having their cultural roots blend for sleep and anxiety but have just ordered some of this. I think the palarasul is keeping me up at night, the opposite of what i want, when I go a bit overboard sometimes and have one too many. Have been having kava for years and Vanuatu is def the best for my needs if I get the right one. So now I have a cupboard of other kavas I just don't know that I'll get to, bought before the trail started in oz. Oh well.