What's new

Powdered Kava Malo Tongan Kava

fijivanuakava

Kava Vendor
MALO TONGAN KAVA

• HEADY EFFECTS. HAPPY, CALM AND REALXED FEELING.
  • PURE NOBLE KAVA. SOURCED DIRECTLY FROM THE FARMERS.
  • 100% SUN DRIED.
  • SMOOTH AND CREAMY TASTE PROFILE.
  • LAB TEST ATTACHED - FOR PURITY - NO FILLERS ADDED, KAVALACTONE CONTENT & TOXICITY.
  • MEDIUM GRIND. NEED STRAINER BAG TO MAKE IT TRADITIONAL WAY.
  • FREE SHIPPING.

It is WELL KNOWN that good Tongan Kava is very difficult to get hold. We are happy to offer our Malo Tongan Kava as a product on our online store. "Malo" was only available to wholesale account in the past. Sourced from the island of Eua, offering a well balanced, creamy taste and potent effects. This indeed is a unique Kava that the Kingdom of Tonga offers. The unique creamy taste and heady effects is a "culture" of good Tongan Kava.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
First run with this kava last night. 40g w/ 400ml water. Easy to drink. Smooth. I found myself in an extremely positive mood. Slept easily. I look forward to the rest of the week with this one :)

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Day 2. Yes yes. I'm beginning to think I may have found my next daily kava.

Again fell asleep with a big grin on my face with ease.

I drank it more slowly last night to get a better scope of the flavor profile, and I'm warming up to that too, which is unlike me on the 2nd day. If this continues on the current trajectory, I've found myself a new staple.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Day 3 - More of the same. I love this kava. Hit me like a truck as usual and I wobbled myself to the bed. No nausea, no skin tingling, and I'm waking up before my alarm, so that should give you some idea of how it treats you in the morning.

I waited until now to judge this aspect because some kavas creep up on you, but Malo Tonga doesn't seem to aggravate my kava dermapothy at all.

kavaaa

Kavalier
This stuff is awesome! And every Fiji Vanua Kava product I've tried has been great.
The Malo is heady in a way that makes smiling easier and more frequent. I noticed a mood lift after every shell, and like Kapm said, no nausea.
The taste was surprisingly mellow and the initial onset was like 5 mins on an empty stomach.