What's new

Mang Ono Kava COA

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Is it just me or is that an unusually high Flavokavain number? other kavas i see testing around .3%. Not sure it's cause for concern or not, I am just curious if this is common. The rest of the test looks great.
Whoa, I didn't even notice that at first. Good catch!

The test is off. There's absolutely no way it's 2%. .3% is even high and would raise eyebrows, so yeah, that 2% is just pure error.

I'll just be honest, Wonderland Labs has a rather poor track record with kava testing. I've gotten with two individual vendors which have used them in the past that got back results that were simply impossible. Like chemotypes with 1 at the beginning, and kavalactone percentages that are off the charts and double the real amount at best.

Many vendors are using Murray-Brown these days, and it makes comparison of results much easier and the results themselves are an entire universe more accurate.

Manga Ono Kava

Kava Vendor
Whoa, I didn't even notice that at first. Good catch!

The test is off. There's absolutely no way it's 2%. .3% is even high and would raise eyebrows, so yeah, that 2% is just pure error.

I'll just be honest, Wonderland Labs has a rather poor track record with kava testing. I've gotten with two individual vendors which have used them in the past that got back results that were simply impossible. Like chemotypes with 1 at the beginning, and kavalactone percentages that are off the charts and double the real amount at best.

Many vendors are using Murray-Brown these days, and it makes comparison of results much easier and the results themselves are an entire universe more accurate.

Lessoned learned. I had no idea. Thanks for the heads up. I think I might have to go that route. I appreciate the information.

Manga Ono Kava

Kava Vendor
This was their reply:

We have 2 new techs and 2 templates for clients:

- One lists Kavain (that’s usually the #1 lactone clients want to know how much of is in their Kava roots).
- The 2nd template is for Flavokavain.

It looks like you have the total Kavain percentage listed, on the Flavokavain template, and not the total Flavokavain.

Can’t believe how much we’re apologizing on this project - one of the pitfalls of being extremely busy, and trying to train 2 new data entry personnel at the same time.

So, I have attached both versions of the Certificate, and have posted both versions to your account as well.

You can destroy that one. Your Flavokavain was actually 0.06%, and your Kavain was 2.2% as was listed on your cert.

To try to make good on our errors, I want to offer you a FREE ID/Percentage test if you decide to test with us again.

The past 6 months have been both amazing and difficult for us as a lab. We have way more clients than we’ve ever had before, but we have never had such a difficult time trying to hire quality people to help us with all the data entry that gets generated as a result of doing so much testing.

We’ve still got our key techs doing all the testing - but the data entry people we keep going through are making way too decimal errors and template errors.

Let me know if there’s anything else you need.

Mahalo,
Keith

I'm not a person whole holds a grudge. Life if too short.... I'm just glad they made it right, and that is all that matters. Rest assured my friends....The Kava is safe! ;)
Thanks for catching that Mixnpickngrinnin and Kap'n for your valuable input.

Mixnpickngrinnin

Kava Curious
the kava is not only safe, its goooooooooooood :cool:
glad they made things right and gave a reasonable explination. everyone makes mistakes.... and yea, it tasted way too clean, and the effects were way to good for me to ever question if it was bad kava.

Manga Ono Kava

Kava Vendor
I would’ve been willing to try 2% flavokain kava but .06 feels right :D

where do you order manga ono, is there a website?
I would’ve been willing to try 2% flavokain kava but .06 feels right :D

where do you order manga ono, is there a website?
I didn't even know what flavokavain was. :ROFLMAO: Now I know and knowing is half the battle. The website is in the works, and it should be up and running by April ::shaka::. In the meantime, I messaged you with the info.