What's new

Powdered Kava Review Manga ono kava (Tongan)

ThePiper

Kava Lover
There is a new vendor of Tongan kava who is email only right now and he gave me a sample to try. The kava is pretty damn clean (heady but not edgy or spacey at all) and has a very distinct smell almost like co2 kava lactone paste. The price is similar to ofa’s kava so it is definitely affordable. I haven’t tried super high doses to see how heavy it can get but it’s an excellent choice for daytime kava. One of the better Tongan kavas I’ve had.

JohnMichael

Kava Synchronized
There is a new vendor of Tongan kava who is email only right now and he gave me a sample to try. The kava is pretty damn clean (heady but not edgy or spacey at all) and has a very distinct smell almost like co2 kava lactone paste. The price is similar to ofa’s kava so it is definitely affordable. I haven’t tried super high doses to see how heavy it can get but it’s an excellent choice for daytime kava. One of the better Tongan kavas I’ve had.
I've heard from him too. Glad to see your reaction. May have to try it. Thanks!

Manga Ono Kava

Kava Vendor
I appreciate the review. When you're ready for those super high doses let me know. ;)

Lenticels

AluNaw
I agree with you very much re: the smell.