What's new

Mass,lower NH,lower VT kava club

jim lahey

Shamanic Herbalist
Anyone ever interested in meeting up for Massachusetts lower New Hampshire and lower Vermont to share shells of kava stories of Our Lives how we got to where we are today and maybe also in relation to why we use kava in our lives. Also possibly share knowledge of other plants that we may use for certain ailments. and maybe to try kavas that we never have before. Bula!

Anyone ever interested in meeting up for Massachusetts lower New Hampshire and lower Vermont to share shells of kava stories of Our Lives how we got to where we are today and maybe also in relation to why we use kava in our lives. Also possibly share knowledge of other plants that we may use for certain ailments. and maybe to try kavas that we never have before. Bula!
Totally down. Im in North Central Mass

Zaphod

Kava Lover
In Western NY now....but lots of family and friends in MA so I travel there frequently. If there is a meet up I would love to be on the list of potentials.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
In Western NY now....but lots of family and friends in MA so I travel there frequently. If there is a meet up I would love to be on the list of potentials.
You picked the wrong weekend to come to the Northeast :D