What's new

Math question

Joannerd

Kava Curious
i was excited because I got my aluball today! I sifted the powder first with gentle shakes, I had added 2tbs of kava in each ball. Unfortunately I think I added too much water. It’s 600 ml instead of 400. I guess I should just chug it since it’s my first wash? How many ounces should I consider a cup. If anyone is awake who can help me, that would be pretty cool.

I sipped from the top of the A to the bottom of the U.

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
1 cup is 12 ounces but generally I slam my first 2-3 shells, personally. If you made it too weak, maybe try making the next batch stronger than usual so you don't end up going pee all night.

Joannerd

Kava Curious
1 cup is 12 ounces but generally I slam my first 2-3 shells, personally. If you made it too weak, maybe try making the next batch stronger than usual so you don't end up going pee all night.
Yeah it’s weird. I slammed it, and made a second wash with 200 ml and slammed that. I then had two fresh tablespoons and I put one in each ball and made a first wash with 200 ml. I’m about to do a second wash with that.

I definitely felt it stronger when I made kava sat-Monday. This is my fourth attempt. I ate at around 5-5:30 and drank the kava about 5- 5.5hrs later. It was a good hearty meal; chicken soup over fried rice! It had all the macros! I did eat a lot less over the weekend though. Unless it’s stronger to do it the traditional method? I have no idea, a strange plant indeed. Or maybe I’m having the RT so I’m having inconsistent results.

I feel it, but I’m hoping with time, it’ll get more potent.

I appreciate all the help you guys have given me, I’ve learned lots of tips and tricks already. I know kava isn’t a miracle cure for anything, but I suppose my hope is that over time it’ll help me unwind and relax a lot easier at night. And it has.

I have so much trouble sleeping, and anxiety about that. What I like is how I drink it and chill out. I had so much anxiety today, I was really *this close* to being in full panic mode. I was able to decompress a bit when I worked my shift. I got home and slammed my kava, and I find the worries and strains of the day have melted away. Learning to sleep again may take a bit of time, but kava will help me from stressing too much about it.