What's new

Maui Medical Herb - kava caps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeepOnKrunkin'

Kava Enthusiast
I'm sick of mixing & straining so broke down & bought some Maui Medicinal Herb kava caps. I'm not expecting a stupifying level of krunkness but I'm hoping for a nice level of relaxation. Maui seems legit to me.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
I'm sick of mixing & straining so broke down & bought some Maui Medicinal Herb kava caps. I'm not expecting a stupifying level of krunkness but I'm hoping for a nice level of relaxation. Maui seems legit to me.
These guys have been around for a long time, I have never tried there product but I know they were members of the Hawaii Awa Council so I would say they are better than most from the drug store. Let us know how they work after you find out. Aloha.

Chris

KeepOnKrunkin'

Kava Enthusiast
Thats why I bought from them. They are known locally where they're from to be legit which is alot better than I can say about some hawaiian growers.

KeepOnKrunkin'

Kava Enthusiast
Ok, I got the caps & they didn't disapoint. Anyone who takes (3) caps ON AN EMPTY STOMACH is going to be sitting on EZ street for a few hours w/out a doubt. Maui Medicinal Herbs are legit IMO.

blindy107

Kava Lover
That's good info. Thanks @KeepOnKrunkin' the gaia herbs work well for me but in triple dosage only. Cost wise it's pretty awful. 20$ for 6 days or so. The Maui herbs are much less money! I see they have rootlets for chewin as well...one of my favorite little finds from Chris @Gourmet Hawaiian Kava! Maybe I will get a little sampling platter. ::awesomesmiles::

Runding

Kava Enthusiast
I remember @Deleted User sent some letters back and forth with them, but I can't remember the outcome. Were they actually noble?

I used to take the caps before I found the beauty of the bula face, but I definitely felt those effects for a while after taking them.

KeepOnKrunkin'

Kava Enthusiast
I just am leery of any marketer who sells one-hundred different supplements besides kava. Maui Medicinals are very specialized in what they sell.

verticity

I'm interested in things
I remember @Deleted User sent some letters back and forth with them, but I can't remember the outcome. Were they actually noble?

I used to take the caps before I found the beauty of the bula face, but I definitely felt those effects for a while after taking them.
Deleted User verified that they were noble, I believe. I have used them myself, with good effects, although these days I just do trad prep root. I think at first Deleted User found some problems, but the company responded to his letter and fixed the problems.

KeepOnKrunkin'

Kava Enthusiast
Maui Medicinal Herb Co. - new kava ad ::awesomesmiles::

I can report w/out a doubt Maui Medicinal Herb's kava caps are LEGIT! I challenge anyone to pop (3) on an empty stomach first thing in the morning after 8+ hours of sleep and no eating & claim that Maui Medicinals are bunk junk.

Attachments

Last edited:

Kavo

Curandero
Thanks @KeepOnKrunkin' and @verticity for the valuable and insightful information :)
I actually went to their webstore after your post and did a dummy run,looked good! Also checked out the Gaia stuff as has been suggested to me by a few members here and they are exxy. They also only post within the US, so thanks again guys(y)
I really want to do a decent evaluation and find a suitable dose range of Kavalactones to add to my "experiential database" coming off Benzo's and Booze. Especially now that I'm down to the final straight after 7+ years.
When I'm through with the poisons,I will be helping others (as I have been) with advice and support through their journey too,so all this and the extracts are very exciting :)

KeepOnKrunkin'

Kava Enthusiast
Kava is THE answer my friend. I'm 240lbs & (3) caps of Maui Medicinal's on an empty stomach will put you in very relaxed state where you won't care about narcotics...or much else for that matter.

Last edited:

Kavo

Curandero
Kava is THE answer my friend. I'm 240lbs & (3) caps of Maui Medicinal's on an empty stomach will put you in very relaxed state where you won't care about narcotics...or much else for that matter.
I know it is my friend :)
Ve Has Laws downunder and bloody hell man,I want off this train and to help others(y)
I just need to self test and get familiar again so I can do what I'm here to do.

Kudos,tha lot of ya's!

Status
Not open for further replies.