What's new

Meetup with the owners of Noble Clouds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
What else can I say other than these guys are totally legit.

They drove up to my house (two hour drive from where they're from) and spent the better part of 6 hours with me, and my wife. I had no idea I would even be able to talk for that long about kava. Shows how much of a part of my life it is, and also the same for these two.

We sat at the kitchen table and conversed about kava, its future, how to pronounce certain words, and about how kavaforums and noble clouds came to be. We had fresh kava, kalm with kava, paradise extracts, and they even made a few shells of 11 year waka. It certainly fit the definition of everything a kavakon ought to be. Also they brought with them many bottles of their flagship products. Thanks guys!

All in all, it was a wonderful visit, and makes me feel good about the future of kava when people like Tim and Justin are at the helm of a company that produces any kava products.

When you order from this company rest assured you're ordering a highly engineered product from some absolutely stellar individuals.

On a personal note I'd like to say I enjoyed the visit so much that these two are forever welcome in my home. Great guys.

EDIT: Also, thanks for telling my wife I'm a celebrity. I'm going to be milking that for a long LONG time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.