What's new

Kava Vaping/Smoking Review Mellow Maluk

Tikigod33

Kava Curious
This is my first review and I'll do my best to give a good review. I have been vaping for over a year and when I saw this.... I jumped at the opportunity to try it. I have nothing but good things to say about Noble Clouds.

I got my package very fast and I had already prepared a fresh coil in my Nautilus tank and couldn't wait to give it a try. I already had a stressful day and after the first inhale... I felt the stress just melt off me. A little will go a long way with this e liquid. I used it for less than a half hour and felt like a had a whole package of kava candy. It's a very convenient and easy way to get to a happier place. I will be ordering the other e liquids very soon. Kudos to Noble Clouds from a very satisfied customer.

Last edited by a moderator:

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Great Review!! I don't vape, but this review makes me want to try. But I don't know how to vape. 99% of the stuff you guys talk about regarding vaping equipment is a total mystery to me. If I get bored with the routine I have for consuming my kava, I might give it a try someday.

Mr. Rooted

Keepin' Austin Krunk
Had a very similar experience with the Mellow Maluk. Not super potent, but very fast hitting and pleasant. It's a very different feeling than other means of kava consumption. I think it would really work for someone trying to quit nicotine cold turkey.

Tikigod33

Kava Curious
[/QUOTE]
Great Review!! I don't vape, but this review makes me want to try. But I don't know how to vape. 99% of the stuff you guys talk about regarding vaping equipment is a total mystery to me. If I get bored with the routine I have for consuming my kava, I might give it a try someday.

If you ever have any vape related questions, feel free to ask away.

Tikigod33

Kava Curious
Had a very similar experience with the Mellow Maluk. Not super potent, but very fast hitting and pleasant. It's a very different feeling than other means of kava consumption. I think it would really work for someone trying to quit nicotine cold turkey.
I read your review. I really enjoyed it and totally agree. I'm really curious to try the other two.

Steve Mariotti

Kavapithecus Krunkarensis
Review Maestro
Ok, here's one. I've been off combusting tobacco for my nicotine habit for almost four years now and been vaping exclusively. Do you think that vaping kava would be a way to get off the nicotine e-liquid? I mean, i'm not at a super high level of nicotine: I mix 18mg/ml and 12mg/ml for a pretty steady stream of 15mg/ml when it shakes out. Akin to something like Marlboro Lights or lower, I think. But I still feel like if I went cold turkey on the e-liquid I'd be a raging asshole to everyone in eyesight for a week.

Tikigod33

Kava Curious
Ok, here's one. I've been off combusting tobacco for my nicotine habit for almost four years now and been vaping exclusively. Do you think that vaping kava would be a way to get off the nicotine e-liquid? I mean, i'm not at a super high level of nicotine: I mix 18mg/ml and 12mg/ml for a pretty steady stream of 15mg/ml when it shakes out. Akin to something like Marlboro Lights or lower, I think. But I still feel like if I went cold turkey on the e-liquid I'd be a raging asshole to everyone in eyesight for a week.
I would honestly work your way down in nicotine first. It's easy once you're vaping 6 to 3mg juice.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I go through 10-15ml per day of 6mg eliquid, and @Tikigod33 is right. Slowly step yourself down if you want to quit. Mixing some nicotine in with the Noble Clouds eliquid would probably be a novel, and awesome idea. Less anxiety as you quit. Two birds with one stone.