What's new

Kava Vaping/Smoking Review Mellow Maluk

Idgie

Kava Enthusiast
A few things up front - I am a lightweight so this might hit me harder than some - but it was niiiiiice. After only 4-5 long draws I could feel the onset.
For my vaping newbies - TURN DOWN your wattage (ampage?). I had just charged my battery right at 4.2, and hit the vape. OMG. It popped like crazy, and all I could taste was burning electronics. Well, there was a faint scent of lemongrass and kava in there too, you can only imagine how wonderful that was.
So after I realized what I had done, I downed some mio-water just to get that taste out of my mouth. Then I turned it down to 3.5, and that was fine, seemed to be perfect right around 3.7 so I left it there (I had remembered from other threads seemed like most folks wound up around 3.8 or so). I know others have said it but I will say it again - this stuff is thick. I mean, pea soup thick. Yellow pea soup. You do have to be careful to get it in your cartridge, and not all over your hand...
So after settling down a little bit, this was VERY nice. This is the 100 mg (?) Mellow Maluk, not the 40. I used this right before work, and I was in the BEST mood all morning - none of the sluggishness that I can sometimes get with the root, it was just ... perfect. I have the day off today and I'm toking on this stuff and its exactly what the name says - MELLOW. I love that I can have some, and still be motivated enough to get other stuff done - with a pleasant smile on my face. I appreciate all it must have taken to get this just right.
The only con - the taste (even when turned down) is not exactly my cup of tea. I will say though that I'm a girly girl and the only other things I've vaped this week were minty and grape flavored VG mixes (no nicotine). But that is a minor quibble- it's still WAY better than a cup of root which I always just 'shudder' through.
Cheers to Noble Clouds! And cheers to the forums as I probably would never had known about them without them. :)

Last edited by a moderator: