What's new

Melo Melo

AaronCobra

Kava Curious
Drinking MELO MELO from Kava Society this week.

It definitely lives up to its name, mellow. Super easy to drink, nice nutty flavour with a bit of white pepper. On an empty stomach its effects are chill and uplifting without too much heady high. I'd drink this everyday without a doubt.

I'm no expert but this Kava seems like the cleanest processed Kava I've ever seen. I always feel totally at ease with the quality and traceability of Kava Society's product.

As a side note, I've never kneaded a Kava like this. It feels like a sticky/waxy ball that I just can't knead enough of the good stuff out of. I do have a problem with not kneading enough though, I always give up around the 4 min mark.

Thanks Kava Society and the producers you work with. So very grateful for the hard work you are all doing!

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
thank you mate, great review. i call melo "the ultimate chillout kava". no wonder it's a popular variety in port vila. great for lazy late afternoon sessions.

ThePiper

Kava Lover
Yes it's really nice and euphoric but I have to use it in moderation. Like other melo melo there is a body load to this one. I will say it's a far lesser body load than any melo melo I've had, but at least as potent in the way of the good effects. Definitely only for evening and night time.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
I had some of this Melo Melo last night. It goes so well mixed with a very heady kava too. Very mentally calming is the Melo Melo, there is euphoria but not too sedating initially at least.