What's new

Powdered Kava Review Melo Melo

Jacob Bula

Nobody
cpReview
{"Grade":6,"Potency":6,"Mind":6,"Body":6,"Anxiety":6,"Sedative":4,"Taste":"10","Preparation":"8 tablespoons, traditional ","Duration":"Until Sleep","SideEffects":"Weird tight throat feeling.","Headline":""}
Kava tastes very fresh. It is a light kava with a very pleasant taste and light effects. It didn't hit me nearly as hard as BKH Melo Melo but it tasted much lighter. BKH Melo Melo is one of my favorite cultivars. I think I would buy it for a new kava drinker to introduce them gently. I don't think I'll be buying again. I really like this vendor because their communication and love for kava is so amazing, but I haven't found an offering from them that jives with me.

Last edited:

Pacific Santo

Kava Curious
Kava tastes very fresh. It is a light kava with a very pleasant taste and light effects. It didn't hit me nearly as hard as BKH Melo Melo but it tasted much lighter. BKH Melo Melo is one of my favorite cultivars. I think I would buy it for a new kava drinker to introduce them gently. I don't think I'll be buying again. I really like this vendor because their communication and love for kava is so amazing, but I haven't found an offering from them that jokes with me.
Hey Jacob,
I hope you are doing well!
I am sad to read the kava is not getting the job done with you, twice now. I really wish you had the effects expected as others from our kava.
We still do not have a clear answer to your recent experience because the same product is working pretty well for most of our clients. (some more reviews should be coming soon so you will be able to share with others experience)
We greatly appreciate your words for us anyways, sincerely! This keep the team up and motivated, this is good!

I would have honestly prefer to read the same as we usually get in feedback. I sincerely regret the kava did not brought you to something special.
I wish you all the best and we will always be happy to read from you,
Take care & keep spreading the love for kava :)
Alex

Jacob Bula

Nobody
Hey Jacob,
I hope you are doing well!
I am sad to read the kava is not getting the job done with you, twice now. I really wish you had the effects expected as others from our kava.
We still do not have a clear answer to your recent experience because the same product is working pretty well for most of our clients. (some more reviews should be coming soon so you will be able to share with others experience)
We greatly appreciate your words for us anyways, sincerely! This keep the team up and motivated, this is good!

I would have honestly prefer to read the same as we usually get in feedback. I sincerely regret the kava did not brought you to something special.
I wish you all the best and we will always be happy to read from you,
Take care & keep spreading the love for kava :)
Alex
I let my mom try it, who has limited kava experience, and she asked if she was okay to drive. She loved it so much, she took the pound with her when she left! It tastes great, and its definitely good for some people. I'm just the type of kava drinker that wants to get rooted after working all night, and its not for that.

Rand McNally

Kava Curious
I let my mom try it, who has limited kava experience, and she asked if she was okay to drive. She loved it so much, she took the pound with her when she left! It tastes great, and its definitely good for some people. I'm just the type of kava drinker that wants to get rooted after working all night, and its not for that.
Legit lol on the pound pilfering. I also found the melo melo to be a little too mellow mellow for my liking. It seemed a bit "understated". I will qualify this by saying that I have, for some reason, a pretty strong tolerance. I would def order from BKH again, but I'd leave that one off the list.