What's new

Memorial Day Kava Promotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Salute to the Veterans

Memorial Day holds special significance to Hawaiians because the U.S. involvement in World II started in Hawaii with the bombing of Pearl Harbor. Every year on Memorial Day fifty thousand fresh flower leis are placed on the graves of veterans at the National Cemetery of the Pacific in Honolulu and at other veterans' cemeteries on Oahu and the outer islands. Gourmet Hawaiian Kava salutes all the Veterans who served in the U.S. military to defend this great country.

Memorial Day Promotion.

Starting Friday and running through midnight of Memorial Day, GHK will include a 1/4 pound bag of an Freshly Harvested Unreleased Micronized "Pana Ewa" Kava with every purchase of 50.00 or more. This means you will be the first members on the forum to Test and Review this Kava.

Myself and the employees of GHK wish all the Forum Members a safe and peaceful Memorial Day Weekend.

Aloha.

Chris

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
Salute to the Veterans

Memorial Day holds special significance to Hawaiians because the U.S. involvement in World II started in Hawaii with the bombing of Pearl Harbor. Every year on Memorial Day fifty thousand fresh flower leis are placed on the graves of veterans at the National Cemetery of the Pacific in Honolulu and at other veterans' cemeteries on Oahu and the outer islands. Gourmet Hawaiian Kava salutes all the Veterans who served in the U.S. military to defend this great country.

Memorial Day Promotion.

Starting Friday and running through midnight of Memorial Day, GHK will include a 1/4 pound bag of an Freshly Harvested Unreleased Micronized "Pana Ewa" Kava with every purchase of 50.00 or more. This means you will be the first members on the forum to Test and Review this Kava.

Myself and the employees of GHK wish all the Forum Members a safe and peaceful Memorial Day Weekend.

Aloha.

Chris
Well said Sir

D

Deleted User01

Well said Chris. And what a fantastic deal. 1/4 pound of Micronized is like a 25.00 value. Man, I sure hope you ran this by your accountant before you posted it. :D

D

Deleted User01

Ok. Let's make this the memorial day Thread. Sorry, I gotta post this. My Dad (now deceased) was an airplane mechanic in WWII. His job was to "tune" the propellers on the airplanes. He was stationed in the U.S. but he always yearned to be be transferred to Europe. His commander wouldn't have any part of it. (No good deed goes unpunished). He hated flying, if you can believe that, but he would go up in a plane at the Pilot's request. He ate his own cooking. So I salute him in Memoriam and all the veterans who worked behind the scenes to protect this country and make it the great place it is today. Thanks for putting up with my rant.

endwatcher

Is there death before life?
Was looking to get 3 LBs of the Papa Ele Ele.

Thanks Chris.

"Ive been meaning to do some reviews on your other stuff...it just has me so chill, been finding it hard to make it out of my hammock!" :happy:

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Was looking to get 3 LBs of the Papa Ele Ele.

Thanks Chris.

"Ive been meaning to do some reviews on your other stuff...it just has me so chill, been finding it hard to make it out of my hammock!" :happy:
No problem, let me know what variety or varieties, what grind and where you want me to send the invoice. Thanks and aloha.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.