What's new

Micro Pouni Ono

Kava Kava R us

\Bula/ As another shell goes down!
Kava Vendor
Micro Pouni Ono
Kavakavarus.com
Images below show the makas removed from about 6oz raw powder.
Our micro kava
is cool processed with no heat or grinding of the raw powder this helps to perverse the maximum amount of kavalactones.

Mixes well in water with no grit, only instant would be finer!
Simply mix 1-2 tea. into any beverage and you're ready for that kava break.

No mixing, no straining, no mess, just an easy on the go kava.
Our micronized root has been specially processed to remove the coarse maka fibers (without heat or grinding) typically found in regular kava powders. This creates an experience like no other!

IMG_20150425_235601[1].JPG
IMG_20150425_235601[1].JPG
As you can see more than 50% of the original weight has been removed via makas and fibers.

Hopefully Available To Everyone Soon
Waiting on a few pending items
\Bula/ as another shell goes down.
Questions Welcomed
Mark D.

Last edited:

Kava Kava R us

Kava Vendor

While we wait for more Poni Ono
My Noble Micro Lawena is available
Kavakavarus.com
5% off code: " KavaforumLaw5 "
code good until May 4th
Above to the left you will see all the fibers/makas removed & to the right my finished Fijian lawena micro

Our micro kava
has been specially processed to remove the coarse maka fibers
without heat or grinding of the raw powder.
This leaves you with just the micro kava root
and
helps to perverse the maximum amount of kavalactones.
This Kava is also very easy to mix into water or any other beverage with no grit.

Drinking some "Calm Mate" as I finish this post :)
Questions Welcomed
Mark D.​

Last edited:

Kava Kava R us

Kava Vendor
Well after reading Java man's method I had to try it... Large magnifying glasses strong reading glasses and some robotic tweezer hands... After trying that I think I woke up hours later realizing this is going to take forever... so on to buying higher end equipment haha... Essentially it has to be passed through various levels of filteration using high grade sterile lab grade equipment. No blades, heat or mills are used in my process. Side by side as you can see, large amounts of maka fibers are left behind, never ground up in my product. ...so far everyone has been very impressed and happy.

Kava Kava R us

Kava Vendor
So how do you remove the makas?
Verticity,
There really is many ways micro is currently being processed in the market. Some people sadly just grind everything up into a ultra fine powder... So you are really drinking all the makas and fiber that you traditionally filter out. The problem this poses is a weaker micro kava & the maka fibers if consumed can upset some people's system. Many(not all) vendors leave the makas in their medium grind or grind them up into their micro's because it represents more than 50% of the raw weight and profit.
Here are some recent test batches of a few Noble strains to give you an Idea of how much fiber/ makas I remove to get my Micro Kava.

Sample 1: 440g total raw weight = 279g fibers/makas left behind, 161g micro.
Sample 2: 518g total raw weight = 335g fibers/makas left behind, 183g micro.
Sample 3: 444g total raw weight = 245g fibers/makas left behind, 199g micro.
Sample 4: 425g total raw weight = 281g fibers/makas left behind, 144g micro.

Hope this helps, and shows the value in Quality Micro as a whole.

\Bula/
Mark D

verticity

I'm interested in things
Verticity,
There really is many ways micro is currently being processed in the market. Some people sadly just grind everything up into a ultra fine powder... So you are really drinking all the makas and fiber that you traditionally filter out. The problem this poses is a weaker micro kava & the maka fibers if consumed can upset some people's system. Many(not all) vendors leave the makas in their medium grind or grind them up into their micro's because it represents more than 50% of the raw weight and profit.
Here are some recent test batches of a few Noble strains to give you an Idea of how much fiber/ makas I remove to get my Micro Kava.

Sample 1: 440g total raw weight = 279g fibers/makas left behind, 161g micro.
Sample 2: 518g total raw weight = 335g fibers/makas left behind, 183g micro.
Sample 3: 444g total raw weight = 245g fibers/makas left behind, 199g micro.
Sample 4: 425g total raw weight = 281g fibers/makas left behind, 144g micro.

Hope this helps, and shows the value in Quality Micro as a whole.

\Bula/
Mark D
That is interesting, but still doesn't really answer my question. But I understand if it is a trade secret. :sneaky:

greenbeen

Kava Enthusiast
How did you remove the makas in your test batches? The post you made before it said you tried the tweezers technique last nite and realized you needed to buy higher end equipment. Im just curious as to what technique was used to get that amount of makas out of your test batches

D

Deleted User01

The tweezer method is more a joke lol... there would be no way of using that method and getting a grit free end product :)
Yeah, man. The Tweezer Method sucks. I tried doing that manually the other day and I ended up with Tweezer Thumb and half blind in one eye. Then I automated and The Robotic Tweezer device broke down after 24 hours and it only processed 2 pounds during that time. Oh well, back to the Bat Cave to reinvent the process. :rolleyes:

I have to admit, your explanations sound more plausible today then they did yesterday. It is true that you can't get all the Makas out unless you start with fresh root but the product could be close enough for government work. Thanks for the detail explanations and good luck with the product! :D

Micro Pouni Ono
Kavakavarus.com
Our micro kava
is cool processed with no heat or grinding of the raw powder this helps to perverse the maximum amount of kavalactones.

Our micronized root has been specially processed to remove the coarse maka fibers (without heat or grinding) typically found in regular kava powders. This creates an experience like no other!

View attachment 3180 View attachment 3180 As you can see more than 50% of the original weight has been removed via makas and fibers.

Questions Welcomed
Mark D.

Micro Pouni Ono
Kavakavarus.com
Our micro kava

View attachment 3180 View attachment 3180 As you can see more than 50% of the original weight has been removed via makas and fibers.

Questions Welcomed
Mark D.