What's new

Kava Blend Micronized Cocoakava

poolguy_cu

Kava Curious
Wow! That's all I can say! My wife will love this for sure. Heck, I love it! With milk it tastes just like a powdered chocolate milk. The kavanana is equally good. I'm getting more heady effects out of these which I like. Perfect for this time of day. (2:00 in the afternoon) By the way, I did try half and half cocokava/kavanana and it tastes good but not as good as doing them separately to me. I used 20 grams per 500ml in the aluball shaker without the strainer balls for all these batches.......tried the cocokava first followed by the kavanana followed by the blend of the two. Shared those with a co-worker and took about an hour to drink it all. I definitley feel great and don't feel like I want to fall asleep. I probably could but you know what I'm saying. LOL
I want to try them with water next time. I don't like the fact that I just consumed around 400 calories in milk. I might save the milk for special occasions. I think water with these will taste just as good. The only thing I might warn people about is that it tastes soooo good you really need to be mindful on how much you are drinking. I can see me easily drinking too much because it doesn't taste like pond water and getting nauseous.

Pounigirl

Kava Enthusiast
Wow! That's all I can say! My wife will love this for sure. Heck, I love it! With milk it tastes just like a powdered chocolate milk. The kavanana is equally good. I'm getting more heady effects out of these which I like. Perfect for this time of day. (2:00 in the afternoon) By the way, I did try half and half cocokava/kavanana and it tastes good but not as good as doing them separately to me. I used 20 grams per 500ml in the aluball shaker without the strainer balls for all these batches.......tried the cocokava first followed by the kavanana followed by the blend of the two. Shared those with a co-worker and took about an hour to drink it all. I definitley feel great and don't feel like I want to fall asleep. I probably could but you know what I'm saying. LOL
I want to try them with water next time. I don't like the fact that I just consumed around 400 calories in milk. I might save the milk for special occasions. I think water with these will taste just as good. The only thing I might warn people about is that it tastes soooo good you really need to be mindful on how much you are drinking. I can see me easily drinking too much because it doesn't taste like pond water and getting nauseous.
Oooooh awesome! Good to know! Mine arrives tomorrow. I have been stalking my tracking number to see where it is. :p It was the last thing I did before bed last night and I had a dream that my package arrived and I made a batch of the cocoakava in the blender with milk and when I drank it tasted like a chocolate milk shake. I woke up so excited! lol I hope it tastes in real life like it did in my dream! :)

Just a though, you could do it with water too and a splash of milk or even half and half to save calories.;) :D

poolguy_cu

Kava Curious
When I got home and made some for my wife to try I realized I didn't put enough kava in the mix. 20 grams per 500ml is only half what I should have used. I made it the correct way at home and man it packs a punch!! Definitely need to watch how much you consume. LOL

Pounigirl

Kava Enthusiast
Oooooh. Mine just got here! YES! I've been stalking the mail box all day! I was just going out to check it yet again when the mail man walked up the side walk and handed it to me! Gonna break out the blender now and make up some cocoakava! Bula friends! ::shell::

TheKavaFlow

Kava Podcaster
Just tried it out with 3 tsp in a cup of milk. This is actually amazingly drinkable. Kava makes anything taste terrible though, so you won't be escaping the flavor, here. When you first sip it, you can only taste chocolate milk, but afterwards a muted kava flavor kicks in.

This, along with the KWK concentrate, is the perfect thing for a newbie to try kava out.

We'll see how the effects are, but I've got some high hopes. Will probably have another few shells with water instead of milk so I don't go crazy on the calories.

Kava Time

Fiji
Kava Vendor
Just tried it out with 3 tsp in a cup of milk. This is actually amazingly drinkable. Kava makes anything taste terrible though, so you won't be escaping the flavor, here. When you first sip it, you can only taste chocolate milk, but afterwards a muted kava flavor kicks in.

This, along with the KWK concentrate, is the perfect thing for a newbie to try kava out.

We'll see how the effects are, but I've got some high hopes. Will probably have another few shells with water instead of milk so I don't go crazy on the calories.
Try using just 2 tsp. We made an error with serving size which was corected by pen on the labels. Any more than 2 tsp per 240ml of milk makes the kava overpower the flavor

poolguy_cu

Kava Curious
I have to add......these flavored kavas, especially the coco, are the only kavas I have right now that give me any numbing effect anymore. I miss that effect. I've been drinking kava for only about 4 months (pretty heavily) but I really don't get the mouth numbing effect from anything I drink anymore. :cry: