What's new

MN Kava Mix Session

Justan

Kava Curious
Hello! I just had my first kava experience and love it! I'm pretty new to this scene and would definitely like to get to know some people who drink kava as well. I'm in Coon Rapids.

_byron

Kava Enthusiast
Awesome I'n in NE once spring rolls around and it is warmer weather I am going to try and organize a kava meet up in a park or something.

Kavaguy

Kava Enthusiast
There is a little tea shop in a quaint Mpls neighborhood called St Anthony Village where we could meet up, for example. They serve kava but just in micronized form. Once in a while, they have a band playing in the back and they serve kava on special those nights.

Dee82

Hi, I have been drinking kava for almost 4 years and have spent wayyy too much time on these forums over that same period (lurking but learning so much and enjoying this wonderful group of people.) I live in West Saint Paul and am glad to see so many fellow MN kava drinkers here because no one I know is really aware of it with the exception of one friend who is originally from Hawaii but now lives out of state. I will do a more formal post to introduce myself smeday soon, but just thought I would say hi for now.

_byron

Kava Enthusiast
Just checking in! Spring is around the corner. Been a crazy year, I think we could successfully pull off a kava meet up at a park in a month or so! The state guidance is under 50 people for an outdoor gathering, and I can serve kava using ladles, gloves and disposable cups.

If this gets some attention and we make it happen I will provide ALL the kava for the meetup it will be various types from PSL, and I could also bring some bags for sale too!

Minnesota has a shocking number of kava drinkers. Let make something like this happen (If it feels safe to you!)

_byron

Kava Enthusiast
It is warm out now. Lets get a mix going in a park. I am just going to throw a date out and and location let see if it works for anyone. Anyone in MN want to do a mix at Island Lake County Park in Shoreview Sunday June 6th approx ~5:00 p.m.

I will provide the kava we will be drinking PSL Palarasul! I will also brings bags for sale as well! Anyone is welcome!

_byron

Kava Enthusiast
Anyone in the area want to drink kava sunday? If not lets find a date for some mn kava drinkers to mix!