What's new

Powdered Kava Review Mo’i Medium Grind

ThatDankK

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿
This kava has a unique taste and feel to it. The flavor of the grog is smooth with a slight dash of peppery. It has a light but noticeable heavy effect that I can feel radiating through my limbs as well as a great heady effect. Imagine being on a beach in Hawaii laid back in a beach chair watching the ocean with an amazing sense of well being. Thats what this kava provides in your own home! Music sounds enhanced and life is just more enjoyable in general! I feel at one with my inner self and at one with peace itself. Nothing could ruin this mood that this wonderful and exotic cultivar brought upon my very soul! I feel creative and I have so many happy thoughts going through my mind, I feel like a million bucks! I also feel like I could just get up and dance to some good entrancing music all day long. The energy this cultivar gives is subtle but also powerful. Its not like caffeine but more like getting a wonderful nights sleep. This is one of my favorite cultivars by far!!!! Bula! ::KavaChug::::chugger::::hugsmiley::