What's new

Powdered Kava Review Mo’i Medium Grind

Happy G

Kava Curious
At first appearance it showed up in a golden bag of joy and the root smelled so fresh I could tell it was really good quality after I consumed my grog I waited like ten minutes and didn’t feel anything so I thought maybe it’s not as good as everyone said , but then in like 20 mins it slowly crept up on me and I was in pure joy and bliss land it was amazing woooooooooooo !!!!defiantly one of my favorite kavas ever !!!!! I love this kava thanks for such a great product gourmet Hawaiian kava I can tell you guys love kava and the people you sell too . I will be a lifelong customer for sure

Bula

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Thank you for trying my kava, I am happy that you like it. I get this same kind of response form a lot of people, they all say how fresh it smells and how much they like it. Thanks again and please let me know if you ever have any questions, aloha.

Chris

Happy G

Kava Curious
Thanks for offering such a good product Chris !!!! Really some of the best kava I ever had . I recommend this to everyone .

recentreturn

Kava Enthusiast
I just busted open a 2 year old bag of Moi medium grind. Still tasted incredibly fresh and the flavor, I think, was even better than the Moi I ordered a couple months ago. Haven't gotten to the 7 minute mark yet where effects usually start for me.
Update: just drank a second wash. Man, that stuff has an incredibly fresh and delicious spicy taste to it. I swear the newer batch tastes a little flatter. I'll have to order some real soon. Newer stuff is excellent too. This is the most mood-elevating kava I've had in a long time, too: super euphoric.
Update: I've had six level tablespoons, 2.5 washes followed by 2 heaping tablespoons. Got some of the sound distortions that I remember from the old micro. Just really really euphoric. Brain sugar! I normally wouldn't go this high with the dosage, but I wanna see what this stuff can do. I can still see, so its lagging behind old Moi micro which made me so dizzy I couldn't type (which in hindsight was a mistake, so I'm not complaining).
Update: Man, I might have spoken to soon; audial and visual distortion seems to be increasing exponentially. Really euphoric though; and I am still capable of typing. Old Moi micro caused me to text absolute gibberish to my friends and not even realize it till they pointed it out to me. Uh oh, just closed one eye to see my screen better. New medium Moi hasn't done that to me. Good thing I don't have any work obligation for almost another 6 hours.
Update: notable audial and visual distortion as well as ear ringing; but I can still type!
Update: Definately very potent, but I don't need any more; I am satisfied with my experiment.
Update: Even several hours later, old Mo'i doesn't seem to be making me sleepy; whereas new Mo'i did.

Last edited: