What's new

Moi and Mahakea Instant is Back in stock

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Hi everyone, I am happy to announce that I now have my Moi and Mahakea instant in stock. This is a true instant kava, not "micronized" or "micronized instant" These are 2 of my best selling instant's, the Moi for it's heady qualities and the Mahakea for it's well balanced qualities.
Here is a link to the instant on my website----GHK Instant Kava
Aloha and stay safe while this crazy virus is still out there.

Chris

ThatDankK

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿
Hi everyone, I am happy to announce that I now have my Moi and Mahakea instant in stock. This is a true instant kava, not "micronized" or "micronized instant" These are 2 of my best selling instant's, the Moi for it's heady qualities and the Mahakea for it's well balanced qualities.
Here is a link to the instant on my website----GHK Instant Kava
Aloha and stay safe while this crazy virus is still out there.

Chris
Hey @Gourmet Hawaiian Kava What happened to the micronized?

Chronophan

Kava Curious
I LIKE this new version of GHK Moi! I found that mixing just 1/4 tsp in a cup of ice-cold carbonated water gave a me pleasant buzz allowing me to work on anything that does not require a lot of thought. I use a magnetic stirrer to mix kava and the Teflon coated stirring rod got gummy with kavalatones after just a few teaspoons worth of this strong instant kava. I have found adding a bit of corn starch or dextrin fiber powder to the mix helped keep the kavalatones in the drink and not stuck on my containers or stirrer.

When my Moi Instant order first arrived, I tried a full measuring teaspoon which just made me uncomfortable and lose track of things. Since then I've found 1/2 measuring teaspoon is fine when I don't have anything important to do. For seasoned kava enthusiasts I recommend starting with just 1/4 measuring teaspoon instant Moi per hour because of kava's reverse tolerance and the strength of this product. For those without reverse tolerance, I would suggest using just between 1/4 and 1/2 teaspoon per day until you start feeling good effects. YMMV

MAHALAO !