What's new

moodandmind.com

D

Deleted User01

I did buy their Vanatua, it was the first Kava that I ever bought.   Like many Vanatua Kavas, the taste was awful but the coconut water helped a lot.  The Kava did the job.  I have ordered many things from them at various times and the service was stellar. They also include samples of some of their products with every order.  For example, I bought the Kava candy and they sent a free sample of K@.  I bought some Kanna and they sent a packet of Blue Lotus.  So they got me started but now I'm exploring all the different types of Kavas that are sold by the various vendors that you see in this forum.  I also bought some Gaia Kava Kava root Phytocapsules (these are the best if you must)  very cheap on Amazon (2 bottles).  I cut the tops off the caps and squeeze the extract under my tongue.  Whatever they say  here, they work and they don't taste half bad.  I'm buzzed on 2 right now.  Too lazy to go downstairs and get a cup of Kava. 

P.S.  Go to the Web Site for Medicine Hunter there is lots of info there for people looking to learn more about the various mind/body altering botanicals.

Steve

Ozia - KavaKava Candy
Kava Vendor
I work with a guy named Paul over there on a business to business level and he seems really nice and on top of things.  Looks like they have a nice selection & have always been responsive to any requests.  As for their other kava - have not tried it from them yet but there is a lot of stuff I want to try out soon..I probably need the "think-gum" and also any of the chocolate product :)

Thanks, Deleted User01. Now that you've sampled other kavas, how would you say moodandminds stuff ranks amongst the others you've tried from the popular vendors on this forum?

D

Deleted User01

The moodandmind kava was the first powdered Kava I ever had. My first reaction was that it tasted awful. I did get a Buzz however and a good nights sleep. I think everything they sell is going to be a good value. I can say for sure that the Solomons is much better tasting and more potent. I think that I would recommend that a newbie start with Kava that has a light taste. The Solomons for sure and Bula House has Mello Mello and Fuu which I hear are not bad tasting. I will be making some Tongan Pride from Rex on Sunday so I'll give you my take on that. But for the money, the Kava candy at MM is a great value and a good way for a Newbie to get started. Nothing like popping an orange flavoured sweet tart before you trudge to the mall with your lovely wife. I save it for spur of the moment situations when I know I'm going to need something to brighten my day.