What's new

Most Uplifting/Motivating Kava?

ThePiper

Kava Lover
Hey there, been away from kava and the forums for a while and decided to start up again recently. One reason I took a break was drinking kava seemed to make me a bit lethargic and unmotivated after a few days of concurrent use, something that used to happen to me (ten times worse) when I was on prescription valium. I drink kava primarily for anxiety and to unwind. What is the most uplifting kava that might keep me motivated rather than bummy? I would prefer something relatively potent and/or inexpensive, and ideally suited for daytime. Thanks.

D

Deleted User01

Lately, I've been really digging on mahakea from GHK. It's on the pricier side unfortunately, but it's my favorite in terms of effect.
I second that but it is also 100 percent noble and grown in the USA so you have to take those thinks into account. I've been doing the Micronized. It takes half of that to give you effects but that's because all the Makas have been removed so it's pure Kavalactones. Some people have problems with the Micronized but you can also strain it. I had some intestinal discomfort from a bad burrito the other day and the Micronized didn't hurt it at all. The Kava actually made me feel better like Kava tends to do.

DirTJerz

Error 404
I just got some Mahakea in, so I'm going to re-evaluate it, but I find the Moi to be the most uplifting. Same price as the Mahakea, and though perhaps a bit less strong, is known for its headiness and often recommended for daytime use.

Doobie Doo

How many shells to get to the center..1 2 3
Interesting that I read this .. I got home from work today and made a bowl of Mahekea... still a newbie cultivar for me (2nd time).. but so far it's treating me well..

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Lately, I've been really digging on mahakea from GHK. It's on the pricier side unfortunately, but it's my favorite in terms of effect.
Yes, me too. I took some this morning, and am getting some ready for tonight. But MAHAKEA, from GHK, is hands down, my favorite kava ever. It even smells a little like chocolate. But unfortunately it still tastes like Kava. much Love. Roaddog....

Roaddog

Kava Who?
I just got some Mahakea in, so I'm going to re-evaluate it, but I find the Moi to be the most uplifting. Same price as the Mahakea, and though perhaps a bit less strong, is known for its headiness and often recommended for daytime use.
Yes, The MOI is not as strong per say, but its a very uplifting kava. Some times strong, is not always the best with Kavas. Much Love. Roaddog....

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer
Hey there, been away from kava and the forums for a while and decided to start up again recently. One reason I took a break was drinking kava seemed to make me a bit lethargic and unmotivated after a few days of concurrent use, something that used to happen to me (ten times worse) when I was on prescription valium. I drink kava primarily for anxiety and to unwind. What is the most uplifting kava that might keep me motivated rather than bummy? I would prefer something relatively potent and/or inexpensive, and ideally suited for daytime. Thanks.
For an anti-depressant, anti-anxiety, uplifting experience. I've found nothing that comes close to Noble KWK Borongoru combined with Noble GHK Mahakea or Noble GHK Moi

Kalm with Kava

Kava Vendor
For an anti-depressant, anti-anxiety, uplifting experience. I've found nothing that comes close to Noble KWK Borongoru combined with Noble GHK Mahakea or Noble GHK Moi
Haha Thanks! Maybe Chris will be interested in a partnership for the ultimate blend [emoji54]

Last edited:
D

Deactivated Account

All kava puts me into 'wheres the TV remote...oh look its 3 feet away.. dont bother' mode.

ThePiper

Kava Lover
I ordered a lb of vanatu3 from kavabyrex and requested to have it split with the tongan or if not then if i could sample the tongan. Still awaiting a response. This is my first order with them so I'm pretty excited.

KavaBoy Hawaii

Kava Vendor
Maloelele,

Try our kava from Vava'u Tonga. We sell 1lb for $32 or 7oz for $15. If you want to try a smaller size we also sell 2oz for $8. Many kalapus (tongan kava clubs) on Oahu drink our kava as a social drink. Lots of drinkers on Oahu like our kava because it does exactly what you are looking for. It takes the edge off and they're able to function easily after consumption. People also compare our kava to Fijian kava saying it is much more mild which is what I think you might be looking for.

P.S. I'm not sure if our tongan kava is the only tongan kava that KavabyRex sells but he buys about 100lbs/monthfrom us :) Just some food for thought. We are a wholesaler to many kava distributors because we grow our own kava and we personally ship the kava from our farms in nnnTonga to Oahu. Maloelele! Anyone wanting a 10% discount on kavaboy products email us w/your order and mention kavaforums in the email. Discount good until 11/29/14. [email protected]. MALO!