What's new

Music to krunk by

kl.drjohn

Maybe this has already been covered but please forgive me, I'm new here.

What is your favorite music to listen or play while krunked?

krunkedout

Kava Lover
I like playing guitar and what not when I'm krunk. I used to play my sitar alot more than I do now and that was awesome while krunk. But I like anything peaceful. Irish drinking song are also very awesome whilst krunk

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
oh no, i was just responding to the question what do you listen to on kava.

i listen to the same stuff i normally do...instrumental rock.

Ecto

Train by day, Kava by night....All day
I'm a pretty big metal head....but kava seems to go pretty great with *ahem* sexy time music like Portishead and Bjork.

That said Opeth and Meshuggah \m/

HerbalDude420

Mr True Colors
If you want the perfect chill, meaningful music to krunk by look no further than Pinback. Pinback is simply what i think music should be. Give the whole album a play-through

(flash video)

Thank you for posting the Pinback album Martyr, I really enjoyed listening to this while enjoying my Kava experience. This band so relaxing and mellow, just like my Kava! I'd have to say it was better than a bubble bath and a glass of wine, listening to this group and drinking my Kava I mean. I had to add these talented fellows to my playlist!

@ Prince Philip: I also enjoyed the song you posted, I especially liked the vocals.

Everyone had some really good tunes, thank you all for such a variety! My playlist is over flowing with songs now!