What's new

My Dry Nostril Remedy

mrpickles

My Dry Nostril Remedy Is Swabbing Coconut Oil OR Other Light Oils Apricot ETC In My Nostrils With Q tips I Put Q tips IN Sealable Bag With The Oil So Its Ready As Needed Helps With Allergy My Nose Gets Like A Desert Inside After Couple Pounds Of Kava Hope This Helps Don't Use Cooking Vegetable Oil Its Bad On Skin Turns It To Plastic.

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Well @mrpickles if I have not yet done, allow me to
wellcome.jpg
You to the Kava Forums. Yes coconut oil works great for that. Your getting the beginning stages of Dermopathy. I use coconut oil, all over my body. If I get inflamed spots, I mix a little benzocaine, in with a little coconut oil an make a numbing salve. It keeps me from itching the spot, and allows healing. Much love. Roaddog....

Hyperion

Kava Enthusiast
thanks truckdriver?
Not sure if your condition is related, but early on in my kava drinking career I had a bout of severe dehydration. It went away and never came back, as did my bout of dermopathy. I guess it's the homage we have to pay to the kava gods. Ok, that wasn't much help, I was just trying to say that it will probably pass.

Roaddog

Kava Who?
thanks truckdriver?
Nope not a truck driver. I'm an ol Hitchhiker. I used to Hitch all over the the US, Canada, and a little of Mexico. Jumped trains too. Then I got Married, and started rubber tramping, in our Van. Now I own a little farm. Much love. Roaddog....

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Not sure if your condition is related, but early on in my kava drinking career I had a bout of severe dehydration. It went away and never came back, as did my bout of dermopathy. I guess it's the homage we have to pay to the kava gods. Ok, that wasn't much help, I was just trying to say that it will probably pass.
Yea, the nose thing is just the start of Dermopathy. I have had it a few times. It comes and goes. If you get it bad enough it will make you nose drip. also it gets real soar. Much love. Roaddog....

Roaddog

Kava Who?
it dosent go away till i take a long break
I guess everyone is different. But My Dermopathy, comes and goes, also it seems to move around on me. It may be due to all the different kavas I use. I don't know. But I don't evr take breaks. Much love. Roaddog...