What's new

My first time drinking kava is tomorrow. I have a few questions

SpiderMan

Spider-Man
It is micronized from KWK...so can I put 2-4 tablespoons at the bottom of a water bottle, fill it with lukewarm water and shake it up...then drink it?

Also, should I chug it or take my time? Will I be able to drink it throughout the day and night? Thanks so much in advance for any help.

I’m excited and happy to be apart of this community as well

Last edited:

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
It is micronized from KWK...so can I put 2-4 tablespoons at the bottom of a water bottle, fill it with lukewarm water and shake it up...then drink it?

Also, should I chug it or take my time? Will I be able to drink it throughout the day and night? Thanks so much in advance for any help.
Whew, that's a bit of micronized for one session. I would go one tablespoon and see where you land. You can always make more :)

And we're happy to have you!

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin

I would maybe stick to 2 tablespoons, I don't think that's too much. I would try and make my way to medium grinds as soon as as possible, you will save money that way and be able to try many more different types of kava since most vendors primarily sell medium grind. All you need is a good 75 micron nylon strainer and you are all set! Good luck & welcome to the family.