What's new

Powdered Kava Review My Kava Hut

Catlady

Kava Curious
I have tried the Paramaon, the Tabu Faea and the Rasa (lateral roots), all traditional grind. My personal posology is 30g in 500ml of water, kneaded for 10 min. The Paramaon was the very first kava I've ever consumed, at first I found it too heavy but after adjusting dosage it was good!
I have ordered other sample to try, and I am mostly impressed with the Tabu Faea: perfect blend of relaxation and euphoria, and long lasting . I think it will be my regular one.
I purchased a beautiful Kava bowl from mykavahut.com , made of camphor wood, very stylish.
tempImage6Ekuvr.jpg

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I have tried the Paramaon, the Tabu Faea and the Rasa (lateral roots), all traditional grind. My personal posology is 30g in 500ml of water, kneaded for 10 min. The Paramaon was the very first kava I've ever consumed, at first I found it too heavy but after adjusting dosage it was good!
I have ordered other sample to try, and I am mostly impressed with the Tabu Faea: perfect blend of relaxation and euphoria, and long lasting . I think it will be my regular one.
I purchased a beautiful Kava bowl from mykavahut.com , made of camphor wood, very stylish. View attachment 12557
That is the most gorgeous Tanoa wood grain I've ever seen, love it!

I would probably just look at it as an art piece.

Thanks for posting a review :)

Catlady

Kava Curious
That is the most gorgeous Tanoa wood grain I've ever seen, love it!

I would probably just look at it as an art piece.

Thanks for posting a review :)
I’ve only used it twice ‍‍ :confused: . Somehow I just keep using the original cheap plastic salad bowl I purchased the first time I prepared and tried kava, it’s all cracked and discoloured :LOL: . Old habits die hard...

Last edited: