What's new

"My kava senses are tingling"

krazyforkava

Kava Enthusiast
Has anyone else noticed that it seems like all your senses become more sensitive on kava? Every time I do kava it feels like smells I already enjoy become even more enjoyable and smells I already hate to be around become unbearable. When I eat it seems like food taste better and I can taste all that the food has to offer. My eyes always become sensitive to brighter lights on kava, so I always prefer to be around dim lights. And when I listen to music; I want to hear it more softly because sounds seem louder to me. So anyone else get these kind of "kava senses" or is it just me?

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
Ya I do as well :)
It defintley heighten senses!
Most of the time its great, sometimes the hearing gets to strong...but useally it depends on headaches ect...but colors seem more colorful and bright :)
Everything gets free-floating and wonderful! Have taken 3 days off from kava...so looking to get ROOTED' tonight haha!

Last edited:

Bradley666

Kava Enthusiast
I just barley punched out at work, was a very busy day!
Soo looking forward to eating somthing good...then smoking few tokes out of my new grav labs piece, then while im relaxing and waiting for my belly to digest..can whip up a batch of kava..get it in fridge so once Im ready.the kava will be as well lol..
Tonight I think Im gona do some KWK Borongoru ,
Only done its a few times but its some nice root :)
Thinking will be writing up a review for it tonight as well...