What's new

My moi

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
Okay, I need the brain trusts input on this one @Deleted User01 @Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

These two leaves don't look very good (you can also see somebody took a bite out of the one on the left). Chris I think you mentioned that younger plants do better in the shade; I've just had it out in the sun. Should I move it to a shadier area?

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
Well, that leaf just fell off. Hope it's okay. We got 4 inches of rain here the other day and I didn't think to move it in from out of the rain.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Okay, I need the brain trusts input on this one @Deleted User01 @Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

These two leaves don't look very good (you can also see somebody took a bite out of the one on the left). Chris I think you mentioned that younger plants do better in the shade; I've just had it out in the sun. Should I move it to a shadier area?

Hi KavaDude, this looks very normal, they will turn yellow and fall off normally, I do not see any pest or any other problem that would make the leaves fall off, it all looks good so far. Let me know if you have any questions about your kava plant. Aloha.

Chris

violet

Do all things with love
I wonder if it was just some shock from re-acclimating to a new home? My houseplants love to live outside but when I start bringing them in when the weather turns they tend to complain and do things like drop leaves before getting happy again.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
I wonder if it was just some shock from re-acclimating to a new home? My houseplants love to live outside but when I start bringing them in when the weather turns they tend to complain and do things like drop leaves before getting happy again.
If the leaves fell off when they were green then it is trying to acclimate to the change, if they are yellow with no other symptom then it is normal. Let me know if there is ever any problems with your plants and I can help to let you know what it might be. Aloha.

Chris