What's new

Kava Preparation My shell

Zaphod

Kava Lover
Nice! I just took a quick power nap between meetings on my hammock. There are some very nice benefits to work from home (some downsides as well....like that ambae calling my name from the pantry that would put me to sleep for the rest of the day).

PapaMoi

Kava Enthusiast
Nice! I just took a quick power nap between meetings on my hammock. There are some very nice benefits to work from home (some downsides as well....like that ambae calling my name from the pantry that would put me to sleep for the rest of the day).
Ironically, when I saw Krunkie McKrunface's picture with kava, the outdoors, etc it reminded me to set up the hammock my family gave me recently. Then i read your post mentioning a hammock. Lol. Great minds think alike.
I'll have to post pics later of my hammock, kava, sunshine setup. I hear someone saying, "pics or it didn't happen" and me thinking, "it NEEDS to happen after the week I've had!"

I drink ALOT of kava and am not ashamed. I am ashamed, however, that I have a beautiful landscape, sunshine, kava, and a hammock and didnt think to combine those things until you all reminded me. What was I thinking? Lol
Plus I spend too much time on my phone and social media and not enough time reading my recent Lewis and Clark book.

Speaking of, If anyone likes to read about early frontier explorers etc. I recommend "Lewis and Clark: Voyage of Discovery" by Steven E Ambrose. One of my favorites after Moby Dick and Life on the Mississippi. Yes I'm a nerd and no I'm not sorry. If you read it you'll thank me later.

PapaMoi

Kava Enthusiast
Ha! And add to that the fact that just now the song Hula Hula Boys by Warren Zevon just came up on my Spotify. Universe is trying to tell me something.......