What's new

Myus.com as remailer

Go Krunk Yourself

Kava Enthusiast
How can they label it wrong?
It depends on the country it can get murky with Kava so like Kalm with Kava always put tea and puts it under a certain value so it's never a problem getting through whereas reshippers are usually putting something on the nose that gets the package examined and due to it's "unique" nature it can be a problem in getting passed. I lost a lot of Kava.

Michael Nielsen

Kava Enthusiast
It depends on the country it can get murky with Kava so like Kalm with Kava always put tea and puts it under a certain value so it's never a problem getting through whereas reshippers are usually putting something on the nose that gets the package examined and due to it's "unique" nature it can be a problem in getting passed. I lost a lot of Kava.
With stackry you did your own customs declaration.
well i have had my tea from kwk opened by the customs.

May i ask where you live?

I live in sweden

babesugarbunny

Kava Enthusiast
I've tried to get a hold of someone from MyUs via chat all day, but I just keep get disconnected. Seems like many people online have used their service for Kava, but I am not sure if it's within their rules.

Orz[EST]

Kava Enthusiast
No, it doesn't.
According to climate map, parts of Thailand have tropical wet climate. What is missing? Islands probably have more stable temperature, andif they have mountains, more rainfall I presume...

I read that Papua land is difficult for P. methysticum, while its "parent", P. wichmannii is native (it may or may not be sold as Isa Kava, IDK for sure about that).

Michael Nielsen

Kava Enthusiast
I've tried to get a hold of someone from MyUs via chat all day, but I just keep get disconnected. Seems like many people online have used their service for Kava, but I am not sure if it's within their rules.

MyUS is not an option

The answer i got from MyUS
Hello Michael,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Our Trade Compliance team has stated the item will not be able to ship to Sweden as it is restricted.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,

Mariah

MyUS.com

babesugarbunny

Kava Enthusiast
MyUS is not an option

The answer i got from MyUS
Hello Michael,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Our Trade Compliance team has stated the item will not be able to ship to Sweden as it is restricted.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,

Mariah

MyUS.com
Thanks!
Is there anyone who know if Stackery is still an option?

Edit: I found that Stackery have Kava on their prohibited list. It's kinda weird that they prohibit something that is 100% legal to get shipped to you if the vendor wanna do the hassle of sending international shipments.

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Is it now becoming clearer why my kava is not as cheap as from a US vendor? :cool:
No need to ever justify that IMO Edward, your prices are extremely fair. You go well out of your way to help us treat our pets at utmost convenience, speed, simplicity and assurance.

Your efforts are much more appreciated behind closed doors than is likely ever visibly apparent I'm sure. We are very lucky to have you.

Michael Nielsen

Kava Enthusiast
Thanks!
Is there anyone who know if Stackery is still an option?

Edit: I found that Stackery have Kava on their prohibited list. It's kinda weird that they prohibit something that is 100% legal to get shipped to you if the vendor wanna do the hassle of sending international shipments.
I do understand vendors that don't ship internationally. It obvios that there has been some issues with importing kava to europe. Where it has been seized/returned to sender.

babesugarbunny

Kava Enthusiast
I do understand vendors that don't ship internationally. It obvios that there has been some issues with importing kava to europe. Where it has been seized/returned to sender.
I totally understand if vendors don't wanna ship internationally because it comes with trouble and the market inside the states is already big enough.
What I don't get is when vendors or reshipping companies have restrictions regarding random European countries where Kava is not sized. It seems like this really old and stereotypical thing when people from the US can't really see the difference between the different countries in Europe. I would not be surprised at all if Sweden is off the chart for some companies because shipments to Schweiz have been sized, or something like that.

babesugarbunny

Kava Enthusiast
Dear Customer,

Thanks for your interest towards Ship7.

To ship this item we will need FDA approval as per FDA rules and regulations because they issued a public safety alert about kava and liver problems.

Unfortunately, we do not have FDA license to ship this . So we regret to infirm you we will not be able to ship these items.

Best regards,

Ship7 Support Team
ship7.com/support
T: +1 (302) 265 0 777
95 Mayhill St, Unit H
Saddle Brook, NJ 07663

Ship7 don't ship Kava either. I'm not sure how these FDA rules are affected of the news that Kava is now seen as a food item?

Michael Nielsen

Kava Enthusiast
Dear Customer,

Thanks for your interest towards Ship7.

To ship this item we will need FDA approval as per FDA rules and regulations because they issued a public safety alert about kava and liver problems.

Unfortunately, we do not have FDA license to ship this . So we regret to infirm you we will not be able to ship these items.

Best regards,

Ship7 Support Team
ship7.com/support
T: +1 (302) 265 0 777
95 Mayhill St, Unit H
Saddle Brook, NJ 07663

Ship7 don't ship Kava either. I'm not sure how these FDA rules are affected of the news that Kava is now seen as a food item?
Those stuff takes time. They have agreed to define kava as food. Another question is if those governments will change the status from drug to food.