What's new

Supplier Review Nakamal at home customer service. Impressive!

Ty The Kava Guy

Kava Curious
Hey everybody, just wanted to take a second to give N@H a shout out for a great experience. I had e-mailed Jeffrey about his shipping prices to Canada, which were much higher than i am used to from other vendors. I thought this a little strange and contacted Jeffrey about it. I told him i really wanted to take advantage of the sale on Black Sand kava, but could not afford the shipping. He told me he would look into it. Honestly, i wasnt holding my breath to hear anything back.

A few days later i got a message. He had added another shipping option, first-class mail! While it is still not the lowest price out there, i was beyond impressed that he actually changed something to help me out. Very satisfied here. I havent been able to throw back a shell of their kava yet, but i am certainly looking forward to it after this experience!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

theGrogfather

Sipping on Waka juice. Laid back
That's awesome @Ty The Kava Guy thanks for sharing (y)
I've always wanted to order some n@h but the shipping rates always turned me away (Also from Canada). That being said, this other shipping option doesn't look like it's been added for just anyone, unless I'm missing it somewhere?

Ty The Kava Guy

Kava Curious
Its actually only for one item (under 13 oz for first class) and its still 23 bucks so he still wont be one of my go-to vendors, but i definitely thought it was nice of him to make the effort.

EQ

Atman
That's awesome @Ty The Kava Guy thanks for sharing (y)
I've always wanted to order some n@h but the shipping rates always turned me away (Also from Canada). That being said, this other shipping option doesn't look like it's been added for just anyone, unless I'm missing it somewhere?
I've attempted change.
These international rates are not ok.
N@H needs to work that out.

Ty The Kava Guy

Kava Curious
Yah i hear ya. I was quite impressed that they added the first class option but...i will admit when i am wrong. The more i look around, the more i see how off it really is. It really cannot be that much more for them to ship than literally every other vendor can it???

EQ

Atman
Yah i hear ya. I was quite impressed that they added the first class option but...i will admit when i am wrong. The more i look around, the more i see how off it really is. It really cannot be that much more for them to ship than literally every other vendor can it???

https://postcalc.usps.com/
Kalm With Kava has the most accurate.
Squanch Kava will also do you right.
Bula Kava House got it alright, but they only offer priority, and no First-Class.

I've ordered 3 pounds including whole roots, and another quarter sample for $18.

Last edited: