What's new

Nambawan

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
This kava is just delightful. I just put a batch on the dehydrator plate and made a second wash for myself. The taste is the best of any dry kava I've tasted. Very light. Almost tastes fresh. My vision is starting to skew so I'm going to go ahead and say its plenty potent too.

Prince Philip

Duke of Edinborogu
Is it back in stock? It was out last time I attempted to add to my cart.

Sent from my DROID4 using Yuku app

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Oh sorry guys. New old stock. Just got around to opening mine when I bought it a few months or so past.

Ed!

Kava Enthusiast
Man, when mine was new the buzz on here was so hot I couldn't possibly just let it sit. Definitely one of my favorite kavas.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
An interesting property of this kava I noticed when grinding down the dried powder was that this one is EXTREMELY laden with resins. Even totally dry it was more of a paste than a powder. Very similar to Wow in consistency.

Ozzyfan121

Pretentious, Wannabe Philosopher
I just made a batch; I'm waiting for it to chill. This is hands down the most heady/cerebral kava I've ever had. I just absolutely love it. A 50/50 ratio of this to Fu'u and a few teaspoons of Instant Green is probably my ideal combination.

Dan

Kava Enthusiast
This has become my go-to kava.  In terms of its balance of taste and effects it can't be beat.  Good to know that it's out of stock, though, need to temper my intake.

kl.pep4848

Kava Curious
holy shit, i just mixed myself a brew of 4tbsp 9 year root, and 4 tbsp Nambawan, and it's killer. very nice head effects i'm getting plus a great body buzz. Highly recommended.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
It's baaaack. It's a fantastic batch as well.

We were also out of Fu'u for a few days which is now available again, along with Vanuatu Instant Green Kava.

Enjoy!

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
My wallet cannot empty fast enough it seems. What quantities would one need to purchase to qualify for wholesale?

krunkedout

Kava Lover
el187joker said:
Yeah I did the same thing but then just said screw it I better get this before its out. And yeah my lady it pissed lol
I did the same thing lol. But dont have a lady to be pissed at me haha